Gardetto's, Snack Mix, Roasted Garlic Rye Chips, 8 oz. Bag

At Gardetto's, the passion for what we do has always been about the little things. And because of the overwhelming love you've shared for our double roasted rye chips, we've baked up this Special Request --snack of only your favorite crunchy, garlic pieces. Special Request . Crafted with you in mind.

Does anyone have any special recipes they use with these?
WHY are these so hard to find?! My local Vons used to sell them and they are perfect for homemade Chex mix! Which I highly recommend for the holidays. I usually just have to pick them up at 711 if I'm lucky enough to find them there
Start your review of Gardetto's, Snack Mix, Roasted Garlic Rye Chips, 8 oz. Bag!
East Lansing
When eating snack mix my absolute FAVORITE part is the garlic and rye chips. Some days I would just buy a normal bag just to eat the garlic and ryes. Finally Gardetto came out with this product and it’s the best. I could sit and eat these things all day. They’re so salty and so flavorful. Wow, I wish I had a bag right now after writing this review!!
I'm incredibly picky with some snack mixes, mostly because I don't like hard pretzels, and my favorite item in Gardetto's is the rye chip, so I was incredibly excited when I found out forever ago that they made just a bag of rye chips. The only downfall is that they are hard on your teeth, but I'm pretty sure most people know that when they purchase the snack
N Chesterfld, VA
When I am looking for a snack for myself, this is one of my favorites. The crunch, the garlic, the rye, it is a perfect blend of my favorite things! My daughter has discovered the delicious secret this bag holds, so I have to either buy two, or hide from her when I want to have some now, but who can blame her? They’re so good!
Sacramento, CA
Every time we go on a road trip we have to snag a bag of these. These pack so much flavor and lets be honest with one another here, they are everyone's favorite. It's impossible not to finish the entire bag, so don't look at the calories! The best part of the road trip is getting to share them. These are a classic favorite.
Milton, DE
These rye chips are the best part of the mix, so when they started making a pack of them on their own, you just can’t beat that. They are crispy and delicious, the perfect salty treat, can easily eat a whole bag in one sitting because they are so good. Right on par with pricing of other leading brands as well.
Aurora, IL
It is ALL ABOUT those Rye chips!! They are the stars of the Gardetto's original mix. And the company clearly realized this and started making bags with just Rye chips in them. This bag has the mix but ALSO a ton of Garlic Rye chips. Delicious. This mix is one of my go-to snacks. They are just the best.
Vancouver, WA
Oh my gosh! I only knew these existed a couple of years ago. The only reason I always bought the regular Gardetto’s mix was because of the roasted garlic rye toast. Now I get the yummy, salty goodness just on its own. Gotta be careful though because I could gobble the whole bag up if I’m not careful, ha!
Indianapolis, IN
Gardettos are the best! They changed their recipe on the original some years back as they used to have the sesame bread stick thing that I loved and now it's gone but other than that, I love gardettos. Kinda hard to crunch through with my current situation of having braces but I do it anyway!
Vancouver, WA
These are one of my favorite snacks to eat. They’re SO tasty and they’re not too bad for you. The only con is if you eat too many of them like I do every single time, it hurts the roof of your mouth. I think everyone needs to try these because they just might become your new favorite too.
California
I'm so glad they finally came out with just the right chips because honestly that's the only thing that anybody bought the regular snack mix for was to eat the Rye chips out of they're the best crunchy snack ever the price is decent depending on where you shop and they always taste great