BY GARDETTOS

A Uniquely Delicious Taste Experience!™ The Gardetto Family Bakery, founded by Baptiste Gardetto in 1932, specialized in baking Italian-style bread and breadsticks. After trimming the breadsticks to the perfect length, two small ends remained. Judy Gardetto took the small end pieces, added other tasty snack bits and her own blend of special seasonings, and created a very special snack mix. It quickly became a Gardetto family favorite. Today, as the Gardetto family did years ago, we continue to make delicious snack mixes for you to share with your family. We take fresh breadsticks and combine them with our other favorite snacks. We then season each piece with the Gardetto family recipe to create a one-of-a-kind treat. The Gardetto family tradition provides the perfect snacks for any occasion. see more...

Stephanie L.
I loveeeee gardettos. These are the bomb dot com. My only complaint is that they are a wee bit on the salty side, but I'm just a little crazy about my sodium intake. They are a more fun version of Chex-mix. More importantly, they still include the little tiny "bread" pieces that are so delicious.
Tiffany  S.
El Paso, TX
It doesn't matter how many bags I buy its never enough. These are great for an on the go snack or even swap out regular chips on movie night. There is something in this mix that everyone loves
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
One of our absolute favorite snacks!! We have been eating these for years and they have always tasted great! Great for lunch boxes, movie time, or picnics!!
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
By far one of my favorite snacks. It's a lot better than Chex Mix. It cost more but its worth it. If you want a salty crunchy snack try this.
Kourtney S.
I love love love these to snack on!! The seasoning is delicious and honestly I can't stop eating them once I started. Amazing
Shirley Y.
Port Hueneme, CA
These were my favorite snacks in high school and they still are today! I love these as an afternoon snack or with a sandwich!
Nicole
I love this snack! The flavor is addictive and you never get tired with the different textures.
Marissa L.
Fort Riley, KS
Definitely one of my absolute favorite snacks. Nice and salty. Great when you have munchies
Allison A.
Lake Arrowhead, cA
Love to snack on these. ..however lately they are lacking flavor. It use to be much more bold in its taste.