Gardetto's Original Recipe Snack Mix, 32 oz

A Uniquely Delicious Taste Experience! We take fresh breadsticks and combine them with our other favorite snacks. We then season each piece with the Gardetto family recipe to create a one-of-a-kind treat. The Gardetto family tradition provides the perfect snacks for any occasion.

What is the best part of this mix?
Does anyone have any neat recipes they use these for?
Does anyone have any neat recipes they use these for?
Start your review of Gardetto's Original Recipe Snack Mix, 32 oz!
I love these Gardettos! The pretzels in this bag are really good. It's a great snack to keep in the car or pick up on the way to a destination for a quick snack. Also, I usually can't eat the whole bag at once so half the bag alone is very filling.
Louisville, KY
1,242 reviews
These are crack. I could and would eat these all day every day. There's a perfect amount of garlic in them, they are crunchy, and they are delicious. My mouth is literally watering just typing this review. My favorite snack. Always will be my go to.
Newman, CA
One of my favorites snacks of all time! Even better, it’s very affordable for my snack attack type personality! I wish they made a jumbo bag that I could snack on for a month straight! Especially those little brown chips are my favorite!
Oklahoma City, OK
Really yummy snack. Great if you have low blood pressure cause it's got alot of salt in it. It tastes really good and it's easy to down an entire bag in minutes. It'll also hold your hunger for quite a while. Definitely would recommend. Very yummy.
This is a throwback snack for me. Easy to find at just about any store. They have a garlic flavor in my opinion and I love garlic. I think they cost almost $3, however I caught them on sale at Kroger. They were 10 for $10, great snack.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great snack for road trips! I like to call it a Chex ‘mix upgrade. The only part of this snack mix I don’t enjoy are the very dark, brown crunchy pieces. Everything else is super tasty and the whole bag is gone before you know it!
Salina, KS
@gardettos @influenster these tasty snacks are an all time go to snack. Great for home, ballgames, vacatiobs, anywhere. The whole family loves these. Great flavor with a nice crunch. Definately will keep these on hand. Love them.
I like these and I like the variety it has. However, I feel it’s a bit too salty for me. I wish they had a salt-free version or just something with less salt. If they do have one like that, awesome! I’ll definitely check it out.
Saint Louis , MO
These will ALWAYS be my favorite snack to much on. I love everything in this amazing snack and I will continue to love this. They can be on the pricy side but they’re worth the money, every single money. 10/10 would recommend these.
Florence, MS
Chex mix who???? Anyone who chooses Chex mix over Gardettos has issues lol. The rye chips are the best part. They’re a little more than Chex mix but the flavor difference is so worth it. Me and my friends only eat gardettos!