Gardetto's Original Recipe Snack Mix, 32 oz

A Uniquely Delicious Taste Experience! We take fresh breadsticks and combine them with our other favorite snacks. We then season each piece with the Gardetto family recipe to create a one-of-a-kind treat. The Gardetto family tradition provides the perfect snacks for any occasion.

What is the best part of this mix?
Does anyone have any neat recipes they use these for?
Does anyone have any neat recipes they use these for?
Start your review of Gardetto's Original Recipe Snack Mix, 32 oz!
Keizer, OR
If you love Chex Mix, trying Gardetto's is a must. These are so delicious, especially the bread slice things.. I could eat a whole bag of just those and be very content. Gardetto's have a unique flavor that I don't find with any other snack.
Chino, CA
Gardetto's Original Recipe Snack Mix is the perfect snack. I have bought this snack mix for many years now.  It is the perfect blend of spices and pretzels.  It is very affordable and easy to find.  This snack mix is perfect to take with you on outing or when you go to theme parks. It definitely a must try.
I am 28 years old and I just now found out about these. My snack life has been wasted. My husband brought me this as a snack and I'm hooked. They are crunchy, salty, and not your regular bag of chips snack. Definitely a must have in our household now.
St Louis Park, MN
YO THESE SNACKS ARE THE BEST SNACKS. I can legit eat a whole bag. Good thing they're extremely affordable because I could easily blow a paycheck just on these alone. The only thing I'd change about these sent from heaven munchies is MORE IN THE BAG!
Green Bay , WI
One of my favorite snacks since I was little! The rye chips are my fav! Not overly salty like the generic versions of this! Perfect for road trips to get a variety of snackage ;) my kids love to have these too.
One of my favorite go to snacks, my only problem is that I don't like pretzels so I'm either eating around those or giving them to someone else. often times, I find that it's just easier to purchase the rye chips alone, even though I do like everything except the pretzels in the original recipe.
Los Angeles, CA
This is literally one of my favorites to snack on! I feel like it's very tasty as well as filling and is a great snack to have any time of the day! It has a salty and crunch texture which I love! Can never get enough !!
Alvin, TX
I've been purchasing Gardetto's since I was able to get an allowance as a kid which I would say around 8 year's old... I would take them with me when we had testing at school. I loved the saltiness and the crunching sound. Till this day I buy them as a snack on a nice summer day :)
Charleston, WV
I love these. I used to get a bag of this all the time during breaks at school or work. I love the texture and flavor of all different pieces, my favorite is the rye bread ones. They are just really tasty and more interesting than a bag of chips. My husband loves Gardettos too.
Muskegon, MI
These are my favorite. I go around trying to find the really big bags so that my family can all eat some. It's one of our go to snacks whenever are doing an outing and it's normally not messy unless you spill the whole bag.