Gardetto's® Italian Cheese Blend Snack Mix 8.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Krista D.Gardetto's® Italian Cheese Blend Snack Mix 8.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Aleisha O.

BY GARDETTOS

A Uniquely Delicious Taste Experience!®: The Gardetto Family Bakery, founded by Baptiste Gardetto in 1932, specialized in baking Italian-style bread and breadsticks. After trimming the breadsticks to the perfect length, two small ends remained. Judy Gardetto took the small end pieces, added other tasty snack bits and her own blend of special seasonings, and created a very special snack mix. It quickly became a Gardetto family favorite. Today, as the Gardetto family did years ago, we continue to make delicious snack mixes for you to share with your family. We take fresh breadsticks and combine them with our other favorite snacks. We then season each piece with the Gardetto family recipe to create a one-of-a-kind treat. The Gardetto family tradition provides the perfect snacks for any occasion. see more...

• How many different ingredients is thi...The first few ingredients for ... 3 Answers
  • Where can you get these? I've only fo...Walmart or Kmart. Kmart's che... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Walmart
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
I have always eaten the original Gardetto's but ever since I tried the Italian. Geese blend I am hooked!!!
Krista D.
Krista D.
My go to snack i am so so addicted!! Any flavor any where anytime!! I love my gardettos
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
These are a good snack to have when you want something different from your typical potato chip. Gives you a good mix, however of course, there are more pretzels and little breadsticks in there than anything. Good flavor.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
Foodie Expert
This is my go to travel snack. I love the garlic chips and the seasonings on everything. I will always but this on the road, or before hopping on a plane.
krista A.
krista A.
Inverness, Fl
Gardetro's are a great snack that I used to eat growing up as a kid after school or before dinner. They don't sell my favorite one where I moved but, I still enjoy the original one.
Aleisha O.
Aleisha O.
Evansville, IN
I love snacking on these at work. They are the perfect snack to keep me satisfied until dinner time or when I'm working late.
Emily P.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Gardettos are the yummest snack. I love the rye chips. I could eat these all say everyday
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
My favorite snack! Their so delicious and not pricey at all!!! I recommend if you haven't tried them you should
Nadia D.
Nadia D.
Riverton, UT
I used to eat these every day while I was in college. They were my favorite snack and I never got sick of the taste. The spices and different textures are a great surprise but I would always find myself eating everything except for little breadsticks. I was saving the best for last!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
I love these! I wish it contained less pretzel though, and more of the rye chips! those are my favorite!
Samone T.
Samone T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How many different ingredients is this made of? Is it all natural?
Lauryl H.
Lauryl H.
Greenwood, FL
Foodie Expert
Where can you get these? I've only found them once at a gas station..