Gardetto's® Italian Cheese Blend Snack Mix 8.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Krista D.Gardetto's® Italian Cheese Blend Snack Mix 8.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Aleisha O.

BY GARDETTOS

A Uniquely Delicious Taste Experience!®: The Gardetto Family Bakery, founded by Baptiste Gardetto in 1932, specialized in baking Italian-style bread and breadsticks. After trimming the breadsticks to the perfect length, two small ends remained. Judy Gardetto took the small end pieces, added other tasty snack bits and her own blend of special seasonings, and created a very special snack mix. It quickly became a Gardetto family favorite. Today, as the Gardetto family did years ago, we continue to make delicious snack mixes for you to share with your family. We take fresh breadsticks and combine them with our other favorite snacks. We then season each piece with the Gardetto family recipe to create a one-of-a-kind treat. The Gardetto family tradition provides the perfect snacks for any occasion. see more...

• How many different ingredients is this made of? Is it all natural?3 Answers
  • Where can you get these? I've only found them once at a gas station.. 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
I have always eaten the original Gardetto's but ever since I tried the Italian. Geese blend I am hooked!!!
Krista D.
Krista D.
My go to snack i am so so addicted!! Any flavor any where anytime!! I love my gardettos
Heather B.
Heather B.
Thelma
Foodie Expert
My husband absolutely loves the gardino's brand. Me personally I do not like them but if you are wanting a late-night snack and you like pretzels and stuff with different flavoring this is the product that you need to get my husband loves it.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Foodie Expert
These are a good snack to have when you want something different from your typical potato chip. Gives you a good mix, however of course, there are more pretzels and little breadsticks in there than anything. Good flavor.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
Foodie Expert
This is my go to travel snack. I love the garlic chips and the seasonings on everything. I will always but this on the road, or before hopping on a plane.
krista A.
krista A.
Inverness, Fl
Foodie Expert
Gardetro's are a great snack that I used to eat growing up as a kid after school or before dinner. They don't sell my favorite one where I moved but, I still enjoy the original one.
Aleisha O.
Aleisha O.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
I love snacking on these at work. They are the perfect snack to keep me satisfied until dinner time or when I'm working late.
Shel H.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
Of course the rye chips are my favorite, and I know I could buy a bag of nothing but the rye chips, but I enjoy the variety of textures in the original mix. It's a perfect snack experience. You have the salty, crunchy rye chips, the pretzel snap, a hint of sesame here and there, and the light blend of spices that clings to the cracker sticks. This blows Chex mix out of the water.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
My favorite snack! Their so delicious and not pricey at all!!! I recommend if you haven't tried them you should
Emily P.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Foodie Expert
Gardettos are the yummest snack. I love the rye chips. I could eat these all say everyday
Samone T.
Samone T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How many different ingredients is this made of? Is it all natural?
Lauryl H.
Lauryl H.
Greenwood , FL
Foodie Expert
Where can you get these? I've only found them once at a gas station..