Gardetto's® Italian Cheese Blend Snack Mix 8.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Krista D.Gardetto's® Italian Cheese Blend Snack Mix 8.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Aleisha O.

BY GARDETTOS

A Uniquely Delicious Taste Experience!®: The Gardetto Family Bakery, founded by Baptiste Gardetto in 1932, specialized in baking Italian-style bread and breadsticks. After trimming the breadsticks to the perfect length, two small ends remained. Judy Gardetto took the small end pieces, added other tasty snack bits and her own blend of special seasonings, and created a very special snack mix. It quickly became a Gardetto family favorite. Today, as the Gardetto family did years ago, we continue to make delicious snack mixes for you to share with your family. We take fresh breadsticks and combine them with our other favorite snacks. We then season each piece with the Gardetto family recipe to create a one-of-a-kind treat. The Gardetto family tradition provides the perfect snacks for any occasion. see more...

• How many different ingredients is this made of? Is it all...3 Answers
  • Where can you get these? I've only found them once at a g...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather B.
West Van Lear
My husband absolutely loves the gardino's brand. Me personally I do not like them but if you are wanting a late-night snack and you like pretzels and stuff with different flavoring this is the product that you need to get my husband loves it.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
These are a good snack to have when you want something different from your typical potato chip. Gives you a good mix, however of course, there are more pretzels and little breadsticks in there than anything. Good flavor.
Marie S.
no where
General Mills Gardetto's Original Recipe Snack Mix this is a very good snack love eating this it is pretty healthy as well and it is very affordable and best of all this is so so so good I would recommend this
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
Of course the rye chips are my favorite, and I know I could buy a bag of nothing but the rye chips, but I enjoy the variety of textures in the original mix. It's a perfect snack experience. You have the salty, crunchy rye chips, the pretzel snap, a hint of sesame here and there, and the light blend of spices that clings to the cracker sticks. This blows Chex mix out of the water.
Nadia D.
Riverton, UT
I used to eat these every day while I was in college. They were my favorite snack and I never got sick of the taste. The spices and different textures are a great surprise but I would always find myself eating everything except for little breadsticks. I was saving the best for last!
Krista A.
Inverness , FL
Gardetro's are a great snack that I used to eat growing up as a kid after school or before dinner. They don't sell my favorite one where I moved but, I still enjoy the original one.
Kyler B.
Carmel, IN
I love the Original Gardetto's recipe and prefer them more than the cheese blend. Personally, I find that the cheese blend has an after taste. The Original is simply the best.
Sarah K.
Alpena, MI
This is my go to travel snack. I love the garlic chips and the seasonings on everything. I will always but this on the road, or before hopping on a plane.
Aleisha O.
Evansville, IN
I love snacking on these at work. They are the perfect snack to keep me satisfied until dinner time or when I'm working late.
Brenda V.
My favorite snack! Their so delicious and not pricey at all!!! I recommend if you haven't tried them you should
Samone T.
Oklahoma City, OK
How many different ingredients is this made of? Is it all natural?
Lauryl H.
Malone, FL
Where can you get these? I've only found them once at a gas station..