Gardettos Gardetto's Original Recipe Snack Mix, 32-Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Cheyene C.Gardettos Gardetto's Original Recipe Snack Mix, 32-Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Cheyene C.Gardettos Gardetto's Original Recipe Snack Mix, 32-Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Kelli Q.

BY GARDETTOS

The tradition started in the Gardetto's Bakery, founded in 1932, where John Gardetto Sr. trimmed breadstick ends to the perfect length, and Judy Gardetto added other tasty snack bits and her own blend of special seasonings, creating a crowd-favorite snack mix. Today, our recipe is based on that signature Gardetto family recipe and tossed with the unique crunchy pieces you love to create a delicious snack that's been crafted with tradition. see more...

• Better or worse than Chex mix?8 Answers
  • Does anyone have any neat recipes they use these for?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any neat recipes they use these for?1 Answers
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
This snack mix is incredibly satisfying! The perfect combination of things. my favorite are the garlic rye bread pieces, so delicious. the spices really bring it all together, this is my go to snack, healthier than potato chips as well! <3
KHADIJAH M.
I love these Gardettos! The pretzels in this bag are really good. It's a great snack to keep in the car or pick up on the way to a destination for a quick snack. Also, I usually can't eat the whole bag at once so half the bag alone is very filling.
Katie K.
Love Gardettos! The brown chips are the best around! Such great flavor and variety. I like that you can but these in many different size bags. Makes only eating a few at a time a bit easier ;) Great item to bring to a potluck or to have in the cupboard.
Sarah B.
Not only do I love these as an adult, but we just recently discovered these are the perfect snack for the kiddos! They gobble them up! By far our favorite snack mix!!
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
Gardetto's Original Recipe Snack Mix is the perfect snack. I have bought this snack mix for many years now.  It is the perfect blend of spices and pretzels.  It is very affordable and easy to find.  This snack mix is perfect to take with you on outing or when you go to theme parks. It definitely a must try.
Monica R.
Bullhead City, AZ
Great snack especially when your on the go!
Was super delicious my kids couldn't get enough they loved the pretzels I personally like that they are not to heavy of a snack and and just enough to handle any Little craving
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
OK, these have been my favorite snack since God knows when, but I haven't had them in YEARS. I picked up TWO bags last week. I've noticed, that the sesame stick things are GONE. now its just the bread , the rye chips and pretzels. I LOVE THE SESAME STICK THING! why is this gone? i cant see it on the picture of the bag, so its not like mine just had none. it looks like they took it away!!!!!!!!. BAD MOVE GARDETTOS
Amy S.
Pittsburg, KS
I really like this snack. my favorite but in this mix are the eye chips. I don't know what it is about them but they're the best. The snack as a whole is good too, with all the different flavors and textures. There is such a big variety in each bag, that it is hard to choose a favorite. I would definitely recommend this product to any one. The boldness of the flavors combined with all the different textures make this my go to snack.
Savannah, GA
This is a delicious snack that I love! It has the perfect mixture of seasonings and varieties of crackers (chips? vittles? what do you call these things?). Of course my favorite is the rye crisp and now Gardetto's have gone genius and have made the rye crisps to be in a bag all by themselves. Highly recommended and way better than chex mix.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
If you love Chex Mix, trying Gardetto's is a must. These are so delicious, especially the bread slice things.. I could eat a whole bag of just those and be very content. Gardetto's have a unique flavor that I don't find with any other snack.
Libby D.
Nelsonville, OH
Better or worse than Chex mix?
Savannah, GA
Does anyone have any neat recipes they use these for?
Savannah, GA
Does anyone have any neat recipes they use these for?