GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGardettos
Gardetto's Deli Style Mustard Pretzel Snack Mix, 55oz each (7 Count)

Gardetto's Deli Style Mustard Pretzel Snack Mix, 5.5oz each (7 Count)

1600027481, Gardettos Deli Styl Mustd Pretzl 7/5.5Oz, Size 7, 5.5Oz, Weight 5.5, st6788

A uniquely delicious taste experience; Contains plain and sesame breadsticks, rye chips, and pretzels with robust deli mustard seasoning.; Great snack for any occasion; 7 - 5.5oz Bags; Low calorie, low fat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gardetto's Deli Style Mustard Pretzel Snack Mix, 5.5oz each (7 Count)!
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
In my husbands words “they’re the best ones”. I personally do not enjoy them. They taste exactly like you’d think, mustard covered pretzels. But not tangy like yellow mustard. They’re super hard to find so that’s a bummer, I like to surprise him with a snack when I can
Lauren B.
Columbia, MO
I love mustard and I love pretzels. I was a little skeptical purchasing these but I absolutely love them
Lara L.
A little sweet and a little tangy, a perfect snack that is perfect for travel as long as you have napkins since the powder gets on your fingers.
Tammy Z.
Ware Shoals, SC
My husbands favorite. He takes these to work and all his workers want him to share.All the Gardettos are great
Denise T.
Columbus, OH
I love the mustard from gardettos mix addicting and does not last a day at all in my household for sure. Always having to get another bag.
Jessica S.
Nashville, TN
I love these tasty pretzels! Fun twist on a classic when you are craving that extra!
Molly H.
The mustard flavor is my favorite variety of gardettos. They are addicting and have a natural taste too them, giving them just the right amount of mustard flavor.
Cassie N.
Warren, OH
I absolutely love having these around as a go to snack. The mustard taste on them is phenomenal! It’s got a bit of an oniony sweet taste to it, and it blows my tastebuds away. I actually crave these things at weird times of the day!
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
My boyfriend was actually the one who introduced me to these. They’re really good!! I don’t get them often, but when I do I swear I can eat them all in one setting. Would recommend if you like mustard flavored stuff or mustard in general.
Jolana C.
These are so addicting. I have a hard time finding them. I love taking these on road trips for a car snack. Just like Cheetos, the powder mustard does stain your fingers a bit, but not as bad. I would definitely recommend that people try these. You won't be sorry!

Looking for your answer?