BY GARDETTOS

A Uniquely Delicious Taste Experience!®: The Gardetto Family Bakery, founded by Baptiste Gardetto in 1932, specialized in baking Italian-style bread and breadsticks. After trimming the breadsticks to the perfect length, two small ends remained. Judy Gardetto took the small end pieces, added other tasty snack bits and her own blend of special seasonings, and created a very special snack mix. It quickly became a Gardetto family favorite. Today, as the Gardetto family did years ago, we continue to make delicious snack mixes for you to share with your family. We take fresh breadsticks and combine them with our other favorite snacks. We then season each piece with the Gardetto family recipe to create a one-of-a-kind treat. The Gardetto family tradition provides the perfect snacks for any occasion. see more...

• Had no idea this existed.. Is it as tasty as the snack mix they m...2 Answers
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Tastes great and yummy I like to take them in my bag for a snack and it does the trick for me its the perfect thing to have its better than a bag of oily chips too
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Foodie Expert
Mmmmmmm i loveeeeeee gardettos i used to eat these like everyday in high school thanks to the vending machines! love the dark brown little round peices lol mmmm yum
Kirsten T.
Foodie Expert
It actually gets a 5 star for the Taste as it is my favorite snack from this brand. But it ultimately gets a 3 star for ingredients. These are not good for the human body.
Brandy W.
Foodie Expert
These are yummy. I like taking them with me to class to have as a snack. I love the mustard flavor.
ronda e.
Dayton, OH
I live gardettos..just the right amount of seasoning..and very handy for those on the go all the time
Ashley A.
The flavor is out of this world would recommend to all great to snack on while working better than a chip not oily at All
Selina A.
I'm a sucker for anything mustard flavored. i picked these up because you never see mustard flavored pretzels. They were tangy and salty, the perfect snack!
Kirsten M.
Raeford, NC
Foodie Expert
These are by far not my favorite Gardettos. The mustard taste is just too much. If it were more of a honey mustard it would be enjoyable.
Jenna Z.
Warren, PA
Had no idea this existed.. Is it as tasty as the snack mix they make?!?