BY GARDENBURGER

Gardenburger® Black Bean Chipotle Veggie Burgers.
Eat Positive®.
Vegan.
Made with natural ingredients.
1/4 cup of vegetables.
8g of whole grain.
Good source of fiber.
Contains 3g total fat per serving.
4 patties. see more...

Caitlin W.
Fishers, IN
I never thought I would ever find myself eating veggie burgers, but these make me actually crave veggie burgers. The chipotle is so tasty and flavorful. These are quick and easy to prepare. I usually purchase these at Costco in a larger package of about 8. I have been buying these for about a year and my son even loves them.
Alyssa C.
As a vegan, sometimes a girl just wants a burger!! These are delicious and definitely the best I've tried. Super healthy ingredients - low calorie and actually has taste - amazing. I wrap mine in lettuce and it's delicious. Definitely recommend for all people - even meat eaters.
Channa B.
Defiance, OH
I do not eat beef, but during the summer we grill out all of the time. I love having theses grilled, even though they are still tasty when baked in the oven. I really love the chipotle flavor in these burgers! It isn't under- or overwhelming, but spot on!
Maggie H.
Vista, CA
Went "vegan" for a month or two last year to jumpstart my body into clean eating. Tasted these and feel in love! So tasty and flavorful you don't miss meat. A year later and I still buy these and like items for my husband and I to eat :)
Freda  M.
Columbia, SC
The absolute BEST in the market! I started eating these a few months ago when I went vegan. I bought them because I don't have a food processor to make my own and fell in love! I keep them in my freezer at all times. Try them with avocado!
Sarah A.
rio rancho, nm
Delicious, lots of protein, low calorie, and super easy to make. Whats not to love? my favorite way to make it is the defrost it in the microwave, and then fry it with an egg and a piece of veggie bacon for a breakfast burger
Mandy S.
Hancock, MI
Delish for a store bought premade veggie burger. Defiantly have flavor and hold their shape on the grille. One of the better options for my fellow vegetarians.
Stacy S.
2064 reviews
These are one of my favorite things to eat carry and they taste great and are affordable. I also love that there are found everywhere. I will buy this again
Nell H.
Great taste and easy to prepare. It doesn't have to be just for vegetarians. It's an easy way to add something else to your weekly menu.
Jessica J.
I'm a huge fan of these veggie burgers, and I'm not a vegetarian. great taste and so easy to prepare.