BY GARDEN TIME ORGANIC

Nancy G.
The first time I saw these I had to buy them. I knew that I would be able to create an awesome recipe and these noodles would make it more colorful. So when I made dinner, the family saw the noodles and we shocked on how colorful they were. My little ones loved them. By having the noodles it made our dinner fun and it had a great taste. These noodles are a favorite at my home. Kids love them and I'm happy that they loved them too.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
This adds a lot of surprising flavored to any dish. And my son, who is 3, loves these. He loves the colors and shape. These go really well with a simple vinaigrette as well since it does have flavor on its own already
janet g.
sylmar, ca
I make these for my kids all the time! They absolutely love them and they're healthier than regular pasta. The different colors make it fun too for my little ones.
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
OK quick recipe boil the pasta as it drys poor. Italian dressing all over it add onions tomatos cucumbers olives bell peppers and you have a yummy pasta salad
Angela E.
Delicious! I love making pasta salads with this in the summer, but also use with homemade marinara. The kids love my homemade mac and cheese with these, too.
Jenn L.
These noodles are a great choice for dinner parties! It's a great idea for families with kids. The colors are beautiful and make the noddles look exciting!
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
They taste goo ! I really like preparing these with some dif ingredients ! Love preparing this when I can't find something quite and easy to cooks!
Sandy S.
Love these my child is a bad eater and he gets exited with the colors and they are healthy 🙌🏻😋 they taste very good depending how you make them .
linda m.
Lewisville, TX
Hola como estan..pues yo les recomiendo este producto es muy bueno
La verdad que no se arepentiran en comprarlo
perfecto para una ensalada
Tina S.
Richland, WA
Organic is what caught my eye when I bought these. I hoped they we're we north the price, and they were! 100% Scrumptious!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What are the ingredients in these?