Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY GARDEN SPELLS BY SARAH ADDISON ALLEN

Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Mesa, AZ
This book is great for those interested in fiction with a bit of magic thrown in. Sarah Addison Allen is one of those writers that describes everything beautifully. The main character, Claire, is a caterer who must deal with her sister's return and the changes that brings. If you like well written fiction about strong female characters, with a happy ending, you will love this.
Kasondra L.
Kasondra L.
San Jacinto, CA
This book was good. It's not my usual genre but I enjoyed reading it even though it had magical aspects.
dawn R.
dawn R.
Riverview, MI
I love books that throw just a little bit of "magic" in to make it believable. She reminds me a lot of Alice Hoffman. Everyday people, living every day lives, but with a little bit of something extraordinary.
angelica c.
angelica c.
Garden Spells was my first introduction to the author. I love every word, sentence, page of this book. I was soo happy when I found out there were more book from this author.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
I read this book for a foodie event called Cook The Books. Basically, the gist is you read a book and make a recipe inspired by the book, blog about it, take a picture of it, post it, etc. This isn't a book I would have picked up on my own, as the genre isn't typically what I'm interested in.

There was obviously much mention of food in the dish, with one of the main characters making magic in her kitchen through her meals. The main characters are notorious in their town for being part of a rather eccentric family.

The characters in the book are drawn out pretty well. The storyline is easy to follow. The mentions of food make me drool.

I am giving it a 3 not because it's not a good book, it really is, but because I still probably wouldn't read it or anything like it again as it's just not the type of book I usually gravitate towards
Logan C.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
This is my favorite book by my favorite author. Not only is she an amazing writer, but she is also an amazing person. I have met her twice and she never fails to make me feel like I am the only person in the world. She has just released a sequel to this book and it was also wonderful!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarah Addison Allen is the premiere author for magical realism genre. This is one of my favorite books in this genre.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Morrisville, NC
I got this as a free book on my Nook and never would have picked it out otherwise. I was pleasantly surprised and I couldn't put the book down I had to know what happened next. It has just the right amount of whimsy and magic for an adult novel.
Lee Ann Q.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Magically , good read Love it On a summer evening , Makes a nice gift , The towns people and characters are entertaining
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1941 reviews
I've never read this book before but,from the reviews that I've read it;s a good book to read
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What was this book about, and what influenced your decision into reading it?
Amber J.