Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY GARDEN SPELLS BY SARAH ADDISON ALLEN

Melissa B.
Sarah Addison Allen is the premiere author for magical realism genre. This is one of my favorite books in this genre.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
This was a knock out of the park. I love the author and her ability to keep the magic flowing from page to page.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
This is such a magical book! I loved it from the very first page. It reminds me of Practical Magic a little.
Paige R.
Defiance, OH
My favorite book from Addison. I love how she depicts female characters. They are flawed yet strong woman.
Kasondra L.
San Jacinto, CA
This book was good. It's not my usual genre but I enjoyed reading it even though it had magical aspects.
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
I have reread this a couple times. It's gripping and beautiful from the first couple of sentences.
Ruthann M.
Great book. Very different from others I have read in this genre. Definitely will read again.
Jennifer M.
Altoona, PA
Intriguing and sweet, but not the most complex writing out there. Still it is entertaining.
Danielle W.
Clearfield, UT
I am a huge fan of Sarah Addison Allen, so it's no surprise that I loved this book.
Tabitha R.
I was lucky enough to come across this book in a dollar tree store non the less for a buck. I loved the art work on the cover and quickly grabbed it on my way out the door. I was pleasantly surprised at how great this book was. If your looking for an intriguing read then I have to suggest this one.
Tiffany P.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What was this book about, and what influenced your decision into reading it?
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What genre is this book?