Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY GARDEN SPELLS BY SARAH ADDISON ALLEN

Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
This was a knock out of the park. I love the author and her ability to keep the magic flowing from page to page.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
This is such a magical book! I loved it from the very first page. It reminds me of Practical Magic a little.
Paige R.
Defiance, OH
My favorite book from Addison. I love how she depicts female characters. They are flawed yet strong woman.
Kasondra L.
San Jacinto, CA
This book was good. It's not my usual genre but I enjoyed reading it even though it had magical aspects.
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
I have reread this a couple times. It's gripping and beautiful from the first couple of sentences.
Ruthann M.
Great book. Very different from others I have read in this genre. Definitely will read again.
Jennifer M.
Altoona, PA
Intriguing and sweet, but not the most complex writing out there. Still it is entertaining.
Danielle W.
Clearfield, UT
I am a huge fan of Sarah Addison Allen, so it's no surprise that I loved this book.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Magically , good read Love it On a summer evening , Makes a nice gift , The towns people and characters are entertaining
Denise M.
Calgary, Alberta
Sarah Addison Allen is on my auto-buy list, and has been since the first book of hers that I read.
Tiffany P.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What was this book about, and what influenced your decision into reading it?
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What genre is this book?