Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY GARDEN SPELLS BY SARAH ADDISON ALLEN

Danielle W.
Clearfield, UT
I am a huge fan of Sarah Addison Allen, so it's no surprise that I loved this book.
Kasondra L.
San Jacinto, CA
This book was good. It's not my usual genre but I enjoyed reading it even though it had magical aspects.
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
I have reread this a couple times. It's gripping and beautiful from the first couple of sentences.
Jennifer M.
Altoona, PA
Intriguing and sweet, but not the most complex writing out there. Still it is entertaining.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
A co-worker lent me this book to check out a few summers ago, and I was surprisingly intrigued! I wasn't expecting to like this one as much as I did. It was endearing and had a southern feel to it that reminded me of some of my favorite movies (Fried Green Tomatoes, The Divine Secrets of The Ya Ya Sisterhood, and Steel Magnolias.) If you're looking for a unique summer read that's easy but wonderful, a sweet mix of a little bit of everything - I definitely recommend this one. I was surprised at how attached I was to the characters.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
This novel was very boring and predictable. The writing was not very intelligent. You are better of watching the movie Practical Magic.
Brittni S.
If you took Practical Magic and Sleeping with the Enemy and mashed them together, this book would be the result. Two sisters, Claire and Sydney grew up with their grandmother after their mothers death. The house has a magical garden whose plants all create different effects by eating them, and the whole town knows it. Claire, the oldest sister, lives in the house alone and runs a catering company specializing in this experiential eating. The younger sister Sydney has not been in contact with anyone fro the town, inducing her family, when one day, she shows up with a daughter, and a mysterious past. The sisters grow and learn together, and make up for lost time as they experience new phases in their life together. In the end Sydney’s secret comes to light in an exciting climax.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I really enjoyed this book. It's an interesting, entertaining quick read. Magic, love, and life...what more do you need.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Magically , good read Love it On a summer evening , Makes a nice gift , The towns people and characters are entertaining
Denise M.
Calgary, Alberta
Sarah Addison Allen is on my auto-buy list, and has been since the first book of hers that I read.
Tiffany P.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What was this book about, and what influenced your decision into reading it?
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What genre is this book?