Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY GARDEN SPELLS BY SARAH ADDISON ALLEN

Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
This is probably one of the most enjoyable books I have ever read. I say "enjoyable" because it was genuinely fun to immerse myself into the magic of the Waverlys.
dawn R.
Riverview, MI
I love books that throw just a little bit of "magic" in to make it believable. She reminds me a lot of Alice Hoffman. Everyday people, living every day lives, but with a little bit of something extraordinary.
Rose L.
Bethlehem, NH
I have read all of Sarah Addison Allen's books. I love her use of description and she reminds me a lot of my favorite author, Alice Hoffman.
Alicia R.
The writing style of Addison is so compelling and enchanting. I wish I could jump into this world and live. Amazing book, well-written and engaging.
Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
This book is wonderful. I loved all the different family dynamics, the romance was adorable, and all of the subtle magic was just, well, magical!
angelica c.
Garden Spells was my first introduction to the author. I love every word, sentence, page of this book. I was soo happy when I found out there were more book from this author.
Samantha A.
Milwaukee, WI
I liked reading this book. reminded me of the old witch movies I watched with my mom. the ones that got me into reading and loving stuff like this.
Emily S.
I absolutely loved this book. I have read every single book Sarah Addison Allen has written. I cannot wait for more to come.
Melissa B.
Sarah Addison Allen is the premiere author for magical realism genre. This is one of my favorite books in this genre.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
This is such a magical book! I loved it from the very first page. It reminds me of Practical Magic a little.
Tiffany P.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What was this book about, and what influenced your decision into reading it?
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What genre is this book?