Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY GARDEN SPELLS BY SARAH ADDISON ALLEN

angelica c.
Garden Spells was my first introduction to the author. I love every word, sentence, page of this book. I was soo happy when I found out there were more book from this author.
Tiffany P.
Sarah Addison Allen can spin a magical story like no other. You get caught up in the town, the people, the mystery & suspense...and it is an amazing feeling:)
Alicia R.
The writing style of Addison is so compelling and enchanting. I wish I could jump into this world and live. Amazing book, well-written and engaging.
Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
This book is wonderful. I loved all the different family dynamics, the romance was adorable, and all of the subtle magic was just, well, magical!
Samantha A.
Milwaukee, WI
I liked reading this book. reminded me of the old witch movies I watched with my mom. the ones that got me into reading and loving stuff like this.
Rose L.
Bethlehem, NH
I have read all of Sarah Addison Allen's books. I love her use of description and she reminds me a lot of my favorite author, Alice Hoffman.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This novel was very boring and predictable. The writing was not very intelligent. You are better of watching the movie Practical Magic.
Emily S.
I absolutely loved this book. I have read every single book Sarah Addison Allen has written. I cannot wait for more to come.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I really enjoyed this book. It's an interesting, entertaining quick read. Magic, love, and life...what more do you need.
Melissa B.
Sarah Addison Allen is the premiere author for magical realism genre. This is one of my favorite books in this genre.
Tiffany P.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What was this book about, and what influenced your decision into reading it?
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What genre is this book?