Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY GARDEN SPELLS BY SARAH ADDISON ALLEN

Kristie B.
Wellington, FL
This was a quick and enjoyable read! Sarah Addison Allen is one of my favorite authors, I have not read anything from her that I did not like. Give her a try, you won't be disappointed.
Cary P.
Slinger, WI
Sarah Addison Allen is one of my favorite authors, and this is the first book of hers that I read. I love the whimsical, magical feeling of the book, along with the recipes and other interesting details she includes. Definitely a must read if you're looking for a magical, heartfelt book.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
This is my favorite book by my favorite author. Not only is she an amazing writer, but she is also an amazing person. I have met her twice and she never fails to make me feel like I am the only person in the world. She has just released a sequel to this book and it was also wonderful!
Amanda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is one of my favorite books of all time. It's a great story with wonderful characters and Sarah Addison Allen writes such a captivating story that I didn't wan't it to ever end.
Sarah E.
Morrisville, NC
I got this as a free book on my Nook and never would have picked it out otherwise. I was pleasantly surprised and I couldn't put the book down I had to know what happened next. It has just the right amount of whimsy and magic for an adult novel.
Julie B.
Asheville, NC
Claire Waverly is a successful caterer. She uses herbs from her magical garden that makes all of her dishes special. Everything is going well until her sister Sydney shows up with her daughter Bay. Then the trouble begins.
Melanie S.
Orlando, FL
I love Sarah Addison Allen and this one did not disappoint! All of her stories have just this hint of subtle magic that weave in and out of a beautiful story. I love how she painted the picture so well of the garden imagery in this story. The characters are easy to love and it is a beautiful story.
Tiffany P.
Sarah Addison Allen can spin a magical story like no other. You get caught up in the town, the people, the mystery & suspense...and it is an amazing feeling:)
Marshall M.
Rock Hill, SC
I read this book a few summers ago, and I fell in love with it. It's a very quick read, but the author's writing is almost mesmerizing. Definitely a book I would read again!
Cate R.
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen .. I haven't read this yet... I am going to get it at my local library... On tape or disc.. Which ever is available... I will be looking at what I available at the library before going...
Tiffany P.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What was this book about, and what influenced your decision into reading it?
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What genre is this book?