Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY GARDEN SPELLS BY SARAH ADDISON ALLEN

Logan C.
Durham, NC
This is my favorite book by my favorite author. Not only is she an amazing writer, but she is also an amazing person. I have met her twice and she never fails to make me feel like I am the only person in the world. She has just released a sequel to this book and it was also wonderful!
Amanda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is one of my favorite books of all time. It's a great story with wonderful characters and Sarah Addison Allen writes such a captivating story that I didn't wan't it to ever end.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Sarah Addison Allen is my absolute favorite author! She manages to incorporate just the tiniest bit of magic into every one of her books and the result is nothing short of incredible!
Sarah E.
Morrisville, NC
I got this as a free book on my Nook and never would have picked it out otherwise. I was pleasantly surprised and I couldn't put the book down I had to know what happened next. It has just the right amount of whimsy and magic for an adult novel.
Julie B.
Asheville, NC
Claire Waverly is a successful caterer. She uses herbs from her magical garden that makes all of her dishes special. Everything is going well until her sister Sydney shows up with her daughter Bay. Then the trouble begins.
Melanie S.
Orlando, FL
I love Sarah Addison Allen and this one did not disappoint! All of her stories have just this hint of subtle magic that weave in and out of a beautiful story. I love how she painted the picture so well of the garden imagery in this story. The characters are easy to love and it is a beautiful story.
Cate R.
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen .. I haven't read this yet... I am going to get it at my local library... On tape or disc.. Which ever is available... I will be looking at what I available at the library before going...
Marshall M.
Rock Hill, SC
I read this book a few summers ago, and I fell in love with it. It's a very quick read, but the author's writing is almost mesmerizing. Definitely a book I would read again!
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
This is probably one of the most enjoyable books I have ever read. I say "enjoyable" because it was genuinely fun to immerse myself into the magic of the Waverlys.
dawn R.
Riverview, MI
I love books that throw just a little bit of "magic" in to make it believable. She reminds me a lot of Alice Hoffman. Everyday people, living every day lives, but with a little bit of something extraordinary.
Tiffany P.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What was this book about, and what influenced your decision into reading it?
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What genre is this book?