Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY GARDEN SPELLS BY SARAH ADDISON ALLEN

Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Kalamazoo , MI
This book is amazing. The apple tree, Claire, Sydney, Bay, Evanelle! Oh my goodness. I have read this more than a couple of times and am BEYOND!!! excited for the sequel coming this January (First Frost)!!! I highly recommend this book be read first (out of the other Addison-Allen novels) because Claire does pop up in other novels... :)
Cara L.
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
I really liked this book, it was a light read, but it wasn't stupid like some other books that are light romances like this. I don't mean to say this is itself a romance book, because thats not really the main point of it. And I don't mean to say this is fluff either, I just mean that its a lighter novel that isn't a hard read. Enjoyed this thoroughly.
Sichelle W.
Sichelle W.
Mendocino, CA
Sarah Addison Allen is one of my new favorites. She's an engaging writer, who has the uncanny ability to create magical realism that is so beautiful, you cannot help but to be drawn into the world she creates. Her most recent novel, "Lost Lake", was just recently published and made the Indie Next List for the month of February. It's another lovely read, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves immersive storytelling.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Asheville, NC
Claire Waverly is a successful caterer. She uses herbs from her magical garden that makes all of her dishes special. Everything is going well until her sister Sydney shows up with her daughter Bay. Then the trouble begins.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Riverdale, GA
I've always loved Sarah Addison Allen. Her books are always so unique and special. I have yet to be disappointed by her novels. The magic elements fit into the story very well; you didn't feel like they took over the book.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Street, MD
This book sat on my shelf for about 2 years before I decided to read it. I had made a previous attempt at reading it and didn't even get past the first chapter. Then I resolved to read all of my unread book and picked this one up first. I am so glad I did! It was such a great story and very unique. I loved the characters and the little bit of magic involved!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is one of my favorite books of all time. It's a great story with wonderful characters and Sarah Addison Allen writes such a captivating story that I didn't wan't it to ever end.
Cate R.
Cate R.
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen .. I haven't read this yet... I am going to get it at my local library... On tape or disc.. Which ever is available... I will be looking at what I available at the library before going...
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I really enjoyed this book. It's an interesting, entertaining quick read. Magic, love, and life...what more do you need.
Sarajane R.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
This is probably one of the most enjoyable books I have ever read. I say "enjoyable" because it was genuinely fun to immerse myself into the magic of the Waverlys.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What was this book about, and what influenced your decision into reading it?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What genre is this book?