Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY GARDEN SPELLS BY SARAH ADDISON ALLEN

Kimberly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I had read another Sarah Addison Allen book previously and enjoyed it but didn't love it. However, this time I went into reading this book being open to the magical/mystical aspect of it and enjoyed it a lot more. Her books are such cute stories where everything seems to work out in the end and they leave you feeling happy. Overall, it's a cute, quick read!
Rebecca W.
Mesa, AZ
This book is great for those interested in fiction with a bit of magic thrown in. Sarah Addison Allen is one of those writers that describes everything beautifully. The main character, Claire, is a caterer who must deal with her sister's return and the changes that brings. If you like well written fiction about strong female characters, with a happy ending, you will love this.
Valerie W.
Augusta, GA
I've always loved Sarah Addison Allen. Her books are always so unique and special. I have yet to be disappointed by her novels. The magic elements fit into the story very well; you didn't feel like they took over the book.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I loved everything about this book. All of Sarah Addison Allen's stories are well-written and fun to read. The special "magical" flowers and other elements in her stories make them so different than other books in the best way. Now I want to go re-read it!
Vanessa R.
This book is riveting an amazing story line everyone was my favorite character honestly I cannot choose one I have read every single book from this author and every single book has been equally as amazing and magical I highly highly highly recommend Sarah Addison Allen books
Julia R.
RIDGEWOOD, NY
I enjoy all books from this author, but I liked the plot line of Garden Spells enough to grab a copy for my grandmother as well. The quirkiness and humor with which the book is written keeps it from getting too solemn.
Stephanie P.
Krum, TX
This is my favorite Sarah Addison Allen novel. It makes you want to cook with secret herbs from your garden. She has this magical quality about her books that I just love. I guess you'd call it magical realism.
Taylor W.
Kalamazoo , MI
This book is amazing. The apple tree, Claire, Sydney, Bay, Evanelle! Oh my goodness. I have read this more than a couple of times and am BEYOND!!! excited for the sequel coming this January (First Frost)!!! I highly recommend this book be read first (out of the other Addison-Allen novels) because Claire does pop up in other novels... :)
Kristie B.
Wellington, FL
This was a quick and enjoyable read! Sarah Addison Allen is one of my favorite authors, I have not read anything from her that I did not like. Give her a try, you won't be disappointed.
Cary P.
Slinger, WI
Sarah Addison Allen is one of my favorite authors, and this is the first book of hers that I read. I love the whimsical, magical feeling of the book, along with the recipes and other interesting details she includes. Definitely a must read if you're looking for a magical, heartfelt book.
Tiffany P.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What was this book about, and what influenced your decision into reading it?
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What genre is this book?