Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY GARDEN SPELLS BY SARAH ADDISON ALLEN

Sichelle W.
Mendocino, CA
Sarah Addison Allen is one of my new favorites. She's an engaging writer, who has the uncanny ability to create magical realism that is so beautiful, you cannot help but to be drawn into the world she creates. Her most recent novel, "Lost Lake", was just recently published and made the Indie Next List for the month of February. It's another lovely read, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves immersive storytelling.
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
I really liked this book, it was a light read, but it wasn't stupid like some other books that are light romances like this. I don't mean to say this is itself a romance book, because thats not really the main point of it. And I don't mean to say this is fluff either, I just mean that its a lighter novel that isn't a hard read. Enjoyed this thoroughly.
Jennifer W.
Street, MD
This book sat on my shelf for about 2 years before I decided to read it. I had made a previous attempt at reading it and didn't even get past the first chapter. Then I resolved to read all of my unread book and picked this one up first. I am so glad I did! It was such a great story and very unique. I loved the characters and the little bit of magic involved!
Megan W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have read all of Allen's novels but this was my first and like with every other first in life, it is the most memorable. I love how she turns mundane normal every day life and actions into magic. All of her books have hints of the mystical but not an overwhelming sense or to the point where she has to build a whole new world (i.e. Harry Potter, which I also love) This novel left me wanting more but also strangely satisfied.
Kimberly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I had read another Sarah Addison Allen book previously and enjoyed it but didn't love it. However, this time I went into reading this book being open to the magical/mystical aspect of it and enjoyed it a lot more. Her books are such cute stories where everything seems to work out in the end and they leave you feeling happy. Overall, it's a cute, quick read!
Rebecca W.
Mesa, AZ
This book is great for those interested in fiction with a bit of magic thrown in. Sarah Addison Allen is one of those writers that describes everything beautifully. The main character, Claire, is a caterer who must deal with her sister's return and the changes that brings. If you like well written fiction about strong female characters, with a happy ending, you will love this.
Valerie W.
Riverdale, GA
I've always loved Sarah Addison Allen. Her books are always so unique and special. I have yet to be disappointed by her novels. The magic elements fit into the story very well; you didn't feel like they took over the book.
Julia R.
RIDGEWOOD, NY
I enjoy all books from this author, but I liked the plot line of Garden Spells enough to grab a copy for my grandmother as well. The quirkiness and humor with which the book is written keeps it from getting too solemn.
Stephanie P.
Krum, TX
This is my favorite Sarah Addison Allen novel. It makes you want to cook with secret herbs from your garden. She has this magical quality about her books that I just love. I guess you'd call it magical realism.
Taylor W.
Kalamazoo , MI
This book is amazing. The apple tree, Claire, Sydney, Bay, Evanelle! Oh my goodness. I have read this more than a couple of times and am BEYOND!!! excited for the sequel coming this January (First Frost)!!! I highly recommend this book be read first (out of the other Addison-Allen novels) because Claire does pop up in other novels... :)
Tiffany P.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What was this book about, and what influenced your decision into reading it?
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What genre is this book?