Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY GARDEN SPELLS BY SARAH ADDISON ALLEN

Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
This book is riveting an amazing story line everyone was my favorite character honestly I cannot choose one I have read every single book from this author and every single book has been equally as amazing and magical I highly highly highly recommend Sarah Addison Allen books
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I loved everything about this book. All of Sarah Addison Allen's stories are well-written and fun to read. The special "magical" flowers and other elements in her stories make them so different than other books in the best way. Now I want to go re-read it!
Leah R.
Leah R.
Huntington , NY
Sarah Addison Allen is my absolute favorite author! She manages to incorporate just the tiniest bit of magic into every one of her books and the result is nothing short of incredible!
Dani S.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
This was a knock out of the park. I love the author and her ability to keep the magic flowing from page to page.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Defiance, OH
My favorite book from Addison. I love how she depicts female characters. They are flawed yet strong woman.
Ruthann M.
Ruthann M.
Great book. Very different from others I have read in this genre. Definitely will read again.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Milwaukee, WI
I liked reading this book. reminded me of the old witch movies I watched with my mom. the ones that got me into reading and loving stuff like this.
Emily S.
Emily S.
I absolutely loved this book. I have read every single book Sarah Addison Allen has written. I cannot wait for more to come.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Altoona, PA
Intriguing and sweet, but not the most complex writing out there. Still it is entertaining.
Cary P.
Cary P.
Slinger, WI
Sarah Addison Allen is one of my favorite authors, and this is the first book of hers that I read. I love the whimsical, magical feeling of the book, along with the recipes and other interesting details she includes. Definitely a must read if you're looking for a magical, heartfelt book.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What was this book about, and what influenced your decision into reading it?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What genre is this book?