BY GARDEN SAFE

Kills Bugs on Contact! Controls Aphids, Mealybugs, Mites, Leafhoppers, Psyllids, Scale Insects, Thrips, Whiteflies, and other listed pests.  For Use on Vegetables, Fruit Trees, Ornamentals, Shrubs, Flowers, and Gardens. May Be Applied to Edibles up to the Day of Harvest. Contains Specially Selected Soaps Chosen for Effective Pest Control. Penetrates the Body of Pests and Results in Rapid Death. Effective Against the Adult, Larval and Nymph Stages. Pupal Stages of Some Pests May Also Be Affected. Ideal for Organic Gardeners ; see more...

Garden Safe Insecticidal Soap Insect Killer
  • "Last year I tried neem oil, spraying them hard with water, mixtures of oil and water, nothing worked." in 1 review
Paula B.
Middlesboro, KY
I often use insecticidal soap when I have problems with soft bodied insects on my plants. The first line of defense is a good jet of water on the plant. If insects continue to attack my plants, then I use the insecticidal soap. This product is a long chain fatty acid which breaks down the protective coat of a soft bodied insect. The insect then dehydrates and dies. You must coat the entire plant with the product and may need to reapply as new insects hatch out. This product works great if you understand how and when to use it!
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Aphids were infesting my cucumber, tomato and pepper plants.

A few sprays and they're all dead. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!! I HAVE TRIUMPHED!

Last year I tried neem oil, spraying them hard with water, mixtures of oil and water, nothing worked. But this stuff... they're all dead!

Mission accomplished! Can't guarantee it'll work on all bugs!
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Depending on the kind of insect you are dealing with this can be effective. Works best for small soft bodied insects and aphids as long as there isn't an infestation. It will not prevent them from returning though and really only works if you spray the bug itself. Its good for getting rid of a few here and there and nice that it is organic.
Tammy B.
Aviston, IL
I bought this product for my indoor color foliage plants because of ants and aphids on the leaves doing damage. This product was mild to the smell and easy to apply; too bad it didn't kill or detour the insects. I tried it again to give it a second chance and it still did not work.
Wendy M.
Being organic and pesticide free are very important to me. I use this product on my tomatoes, squash and even my plum tree. Works well and help control the aphids. This bottle lasts me several months.
Stephanie B.
Marysville, MI
This is hit or miss. I used this product when my Umbrella plant had scales and it worked great. However, on a different plant that was covered in aphids, it did me no good.
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca
I have used this for years when I have an infestation that I can't take care of organically. As long as I apply it more than once it works! I wish they had a better nozzle. It always ends up dribbling out on to my hand.
Elena C.
Belleville, IL
I was happy to find this product at the garden center as I had some aphids in my vegetable garden. This worked fairly well on them but I ended up with some other pests and this didn't even touch them. I ended up throwing the stuff out and buying another product.
Jessica D.
I bought this to get rid of bugs I had on my tomatoes and at first it worked but then the bugs eventually came back.
Alicia M.
Fort Worth, TX
Had aphids and tried this out. Two bottles later and used as directed, I still had aphids.
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC
is this safe to spray around areas where kids play ?
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Decorator Expert
Anyone use this does it work