Garden Safe Houseplant and Garden Insect Killer uploaded by Erin M.

BY GARDEN SAFE

Kills On Contact. Use Indoors and Outdoors. Use Up to Day of Harvest. Kills Aphids, Mealybugs, Mites, Japanese Beetles and Other Listed Insects. Kills most harmful insects, including but not limited to: Ants, armyworms, bagworms, beetles, caterpillars , chinch bugs, clover mites, crickets, cutworms, earwigs, firebrats, fruit flies, grasshoppers, green bugs, green fruitworms, green june beetles, Japanese beetles, lace bugs, leafhoppers, leafminers, leafrollers, magots, mealybugs, millepedes, mites, moths, pillbugs, rootworms, sowbugs, spittlebugs, stink bugs, thrips, tomato hornworms, webworms , w. see more...

Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
This helped me to save many of my plants inside and outside of the house when white bugs had invested the outside plants and flying mites had gotten to the indoor ones. It killed them easily. However, a word of caution to not spray too much. A couple spritzes of these will do or else you may kill the plant (happened once to a delicate one).
Katie H.
Fresno, CA
I use this to help get rid of any gnats that appear in my over watered house plants. I spray it in the soil and rub some on the leaves. It works well to kill anything in the plants but gnats fly and will find somewhere else to live. I just ended up getting rid of my plants. :(
Tiffany V.
I used this on my indoor planets to keep and the little critters away! It works good