BY GARDEN SAFE

3 Garden Products in One! Fungicide: Controls Black Spot, Rust & Powdery Mildew. Insecticide: Controls Aphids, Whiteflies & Other Listed Insect Pests. Miticide: Controls Spider Mites. Kills Eggs, larvae & Adult Stages of Insects. Prevents Fungal Attack of Plant Tissues. For Use on Roses, Flowers, Houseplants, Ornamental Trees & Shrubs, Fruits & Vegetables In & Around the Home & Home Garden. For Organic Gardening ; see more...

• Thor directions for this day "spray off" as in hose it down after? 1 Answers
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I received a beautiful potted plant when my stepdad passed away and have managed to keep it alive for almost 2 years. Recently I noticed these little bugs in the soil and at the bottom of the ceramic plate. I purchased this to rid the plant of what I'm assuming are plant mites. So far I have used it twice (once a week for 2 weeks) and the bugs are still there. I'm hoping that after this week or 1 more application they will be gone. One thing that is a little confusing is the application directions. I had to google what some of the terminology meant. Otherwise I would recommend this if you're looking to keep your plants healthy.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
This is one of the only products I will use on my garden to control fungus and insects. I do not like using any pesticides, so I love that this is organic. It works well for powdery mildew as well as controlling a number of insects, but you cant expect it to be a miracle cure. I love that it can be used on anything from Roses to Veggies!
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
I have had success with this product. Just make sure you apply it before the infestation is widespread. It's best to keep an eye on things and catch problems early on - that's when this stuff works best. Not much will save your plant if it's too far gone.
Paula B.
Middlesboro, KY
This is an easy ready to use bottle. Just point spray and you are done! using organic products are easier on the environment and the people who use them. I write this review because I purchased the product and would do so again in the future.
Aisha P.
I have never used this product so please disregard the rating. I don't currently have a garden (living jn a condo), but I am considering adding hanging plants to my balcony.
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Thor directions for this day "spray off" as in hose it down after?