Garden Protein International Gardein Teriyaki Chick'n Strips 10.5 oz uploaded by Aurangel D.Garden Protein International Gardein Teriyaki Chick'n Strips 10.5 oz uploaded by Kayzia W.

BY GARDEN PROTEIN INTERNATIONAL

Gardein teriyaki chick'n strips 10.5 oz see more...

Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
One of the best vegan meat 🥩 i ever had!!! My husband is vegan and I’m vegetarian since a year ago and we love these one! Is a good option,easy to cook and is not expensive for the quality. Available at stop n shop.
Kayzia W.
Vancouver , WA
I LOVE Gardein!!!! I'm a pescetarian, but you dont have to have any type of food restriction to want to use Gardein products! The Teriyaki Chik'n Strips are amazing for pan-frying and soaks up any seasonings you like (I like cumin, salt & pepper), or you can go ahead and use the sauce packet that comes with it and have a great meal. In my picture, I used Kikkoman Garlic and Green Onion Teriyaki sauce, that's just my teriyaki preference lol so no stars taken away! The bag last me aboit 2-3 uses when I'm cooking just for myself. Good for meal prep, too! Perfect for any recipe you've been missing that calls for chicken strips or shreds. Enjoy ya'll!
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This is perfect for vegetarians and vegans who miss chicken stir fry, chicken fajitas, etc. it's pretty affordable. The taste is good, but the texture was a little weird for me. The texture does not stop me from buying this continually though. I would recommend!
Chelsea B.
Powell , OH
These are delicious! They taste and feel very close to chicken. The sauce is amazing I really like the flavor and there's plenty of it. I like to sauté them up with broccoli, an onion, some garlic, a little soy sauce, coconut oil, sesame seed oil, and some carrots. It's so yummy over some rice. I really love these the space is my favorite part! Worth a try as a meat free alternative!
Sarah M.
South Jordan, UT
One of my favorite Gardein products! The chick'n cooks and browns just like real meat and I honestly can't tell the different. I can make one package last me about two or three meals so it's definitely worth the price. Use the chick'n and sauce in a wrap with lettuce, peppers, and onions and you've got a perfect meal!
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST--- it has one of the highest protein content of the Gardein products, so I find myself gravitating toward this one quite a bit. The Teriyaki flavor is SO NICE and goes great with any and all vegetable or pasta sides that I have put with it. Absolutely amazing and absolutely vegan!
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
The flavor and texture very familiar to chicken. You almost can fool a meat eater with this one. The sauce is very tasty and goes perfectly well with this "chicken". For the price the amount of chicken strips is fair.
Courtnie B.
The chick'n comes out of the bag smelling just like already prepared and frozen chicken would smell. The product browns and flakes almost just like real meat, which can be disconcerting perhaps if you've been vegan or vege for long. The teriyaki sauce is fairly good, as well. I got several meals from the package so it was well worth the 5 or 6$.
KATHRYN P.
Spring hill, FL
This stuff is amazing! Super easy to make and tastes incredible. It's a great source of protein and is very quick to make. I eat this at least 2x a week ( 1 bag has enough for 2 or 3 meals for me). This with a bag or teriyaki rice from Lipton is an delicious and easy meal. I buy mine at publix
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
This is another great product I always keep on hand. They are so easy to make and take no time at all. The sauce that is included is super yummy too - I like to make my own though but I always keep the ones I don't use in the freezer in case I want to use them on something else. Such a great texture and flavor
Elizabeth M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Does this actually have the taste and texture of freshly cooked chicken breast, or is it the typical taste and texture of the weird frozen chicken?
Paige H.