Garden Protein International Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs 12.7 oz uploaded by Michelle C.Garden Protein International Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs 12.7 oz uploaded by Angela W.Garden Protein International Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs 12.7 oz uploaded by Taquana S.

BY GARDEN PROTEIN INTERNATIONAL

Gardein classic meatless meatballs 12.7 oz see more...

Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Stamford, CT
Best damn meatless meatballs I've ever had!! I love to make meatball subs. I buy this weekly! The texture is somewhat of real meatballs! My meat eating boyfriend even loves these. Transitioning into Vegetarian was a little hard because the only red meat I would eat, was meatballs & meatloaf! I have yet to try the meatloaf. I'm hoping it's just as good as the meatballs. But I really haven't turned back because of these. Even if you're not transitioning & want a meatless meal, these are very much so suitable!
Dani H.
Dani H.
If you have not tried these, go buy them NOW!!! These are the most versatile meatless product in the line in my opinion. They are seasoned like sausage with fennel seed and garlic. They work in Italian dishes. I love them with barbecue sauce. With ketchup or mustard, they are wonderful. I can not say enough good things. The price is on point as well. These are the best.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Dallas, TX
My boyfriend isn't vegan and I made these for him one night on spaghetti and he loved them. All Gardein products are so similar to the real meat product that you really can't tell they don't contain animal product. I baked mine to get them a little crispier, but sauteing them works just as well. I even chopped up my leftovers and used them in a vegan biscuits and gravy.
tic C.
tic C.
These are amazing. They taste exactly like Italian meatballs. The texture is also very similar to regular meatballs. I recommend this for anyone transitioning to being vegetarian/vegan.
Sky W.
Sky W.
Soo good! I love it so much! You can't tell if it vegetarian because the taste and texture is so close to the meat product. I actually prefer this over regular meatballs!
Jac G.
Jac G.
This are so yummy, I love the little bit of spicy kick they have, not to much!!
This are best vegan "meat" balls I every had in my life.
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
So I was really excited to try these because I've heard good things and I love Gardein products. The texture was delicious and it tasted like a real meatball (I had it with spaghetti) Unfortunately it was a little too spicy for me. I like flavor, but I don't like a lingering spice and what tends to happen with veggie meats is they get over seasoned to add extra flavor. While these tasted like real meatballs, they had the spice of Italian sausage, so I personally wouldn't get them again, but if you like a little kick in your food, these will be great. With the pack I had I made spaghetti and "meatballs" and I made a "meatball" sub.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I do not subscribe to a strict vegetarian diet, but members of my household do, so I often am looking for veggie alternatives when meal planning. I was excited to find the gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs. In the past I have turned to the veggie crumbles for use in marinara sauces, but could never get them to bind into a meat ball. I was excited to find the gardein meatless meatballs for more variety (meatball subs, swedish meatballs). They are a great new addition to our veggie line up.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
We love these!! They're perfectly seasoned for Italian dishes. I usually used them for spaghetti but I've recently used them for sandwiches. I let them defrost and mashed 3 meatballs together & formed a patty with them. Then I cooked it on a skillet and put it between two slices of toasted bread with mayo, ketchup, kimchi and mustard. It really hit the spot!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I wasn't a fan, but my boyfriend loves these! We cook them in a skillet and add a sweet barbecue sauce. They taste sooo much like meatballs it's crazy! They're very affordable and I will buy again. Usually cheapest at Kroger and Target.