BY GARDEN PROTEIN INTERNATIONAL

Gardein classic meatless meatballs 12.7 oz see more...

Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
These are awesome. My family loves traditional spaghetti and meatballs and we have them at least once a month. Nobody complains when I opt to make the "meatless" meatballs. It's good to switch it up sometimes and as long as nobody notices, I'm keeping quiet!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Love these! The thing I love most about any gardein product is that they are so easy to make because you just warm them up! And the price is also affordable, I get mine at Walmart. But I love to pair these with marinara sauce on top of noodles! Easy dinner.
San Diego , CA
We just tried these tonight with some veggie pasta and white sauce. OMG they are so good, it's like a real meatball minus the meat. I love when I find superb substitutes for real meat. I purchased these bad boys on sale at Target, I know that they do have them at Sprouts as well. And I'm sure other retailers.
Carmen F.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of the closest meat-like substitutes there is, if you’re newly transitioning or missing meat a lot. They’re easy to heat and nice to pack up for lunches or a super quick dinner. I honestly don’t mind them plain either.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
I’m new to vegan and I decide to try this a couple months ago. This are delicious the taste and texture is like meat. I totally recommend it. they sell it at whole food. They don’t have it at target.
Christina W.
I am a vegan newbie as of a month ago. I found this amazing product and was so excited Gardein had "meatballs" because I love pasta so much! These taste so good. I always have them in my freezer.
Shelby R.
Bryan , TX
These meatballs are awesome!! You won’t believe it isn’t meat! I’ve made these for many non-vegan friends and they can’t tell the difference! Super delicious flavor! I always get these! So good!
Jaleesa R.
Greenwood , IN
I was really nervous about trying these meatballs but oh my goodness they’re so good. I made them with ziti, garlic marinara sauce and freshly slice zucchini. I recommend these to everyone!
Alexis C.
I had these for the first time last night with spaghetti and they were amazing. I really enjoyed them with my vodka sauce. I simply followed the directions and then came out perfect.
Jennifer K.
Las Vegas, NV
I had these as vegan meatball subs and I was highly impressed. They were just toasted in the oven with some Asiago cheese , a sub and marinara sauce. Definitely a go to meal for dinner if you are on a vegan diet.
San Diego , CA
What recipes have you guys made with these? I just tried these tonight with some pasta and they are SO good!