BY GARDEN PROTEIN INTERNATIONAL

Gardein classic meatless meatballs 12.7 oz see more...

Jennifer Z.
We love these!! They're perfectly seasoned for Italian dishes. I usually used them for spaghetti but I've recently used them for sandwiches. I let them defrost and mashed 3 meatballs together & formed a patty with them. Then I cooked it on a skillet and put it between two slices of toasted bread with mayo, ketchup, kimchi and mustard. It really hit the spot!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
These are a good substitute for meatballs, but be warned that they are very seasoned. Almost overwhelmingly so. You also don’t get very many for the price. Don’t use more than one or two per serving with pasta, and pair with a sauce that is more acidic and less salty, to counteract how seasoned the meatballs are.
Yerika S.
Gardein is seriously the BEST vegan meat substitute out there. I will keep on buying all Gardein products. I reccomended to my clients. Some products are gluten free, they're all vegan and low fat.
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
I’m new to vegan and I decide to try this a couple months ago. This are delicious the taste and texture is like meat. I totally recommend it. they sell it at whole food. They don’t have it at target.
Christina W.
I am a vegan newbie as of a month ago. I found this amazing product and was so excited Gardein had "meatballs" because I love pasta so much! These taste so good. I always have them in my freezer.
Alexis C.
I had these for the first time last night with spaghetti and they were amazing. I really enjoyed them with my vodka sauce. I simply followed the directions and then came out perfect.
Hayli Z.
So I was really excited to try these because I've heard good things and I love Gardein products. The texture was delicious and it tasted like a real meatball (I had it with spaghetti) Unfortunately it was a little too spicy for me. I like flavor, but I don't like a lingering spice and what tends to happen with veggie meats is they get over seasoned to add extra flavor. While these tasted like real meatballs, they had the spice of Italian sausage, so I personally wouldn't get them again, but if you like a little kick in your food, these will be great. With the pack I had I made spaghetti and "meatballs" and I made a "meatball" sub.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I do not subscribe to a strict vegetarian diet, but members of my household do, so I often am looking for veggie alternatives when meal planning. I was excited to find the gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs. In the past I have turned to the veggie crumbles for use in marinara sauces, but could never get them to bind into a meat ball. I was excited to find the gardein meatless meatballs for more variety (meatball subs, swedish meatballs). They are a great new addition to our veggie line up.
Frances A.
Charlotte, NC
A classic at our household . They don't have that meat taste to them . The great thing about them is they do not fall apart . I would suggest to searing them before you add them to anything ( sauce ) . I always just season them when I'm searing them up . Very versatile to meals as well . It's two people and one bag is what we usually cook for dinner .
Angela W.
Logan, UT
My favorite vegan meat balls. Being of Swedish decent, I have a crazy amount of love for Swedish meat balls. That was one major downfall about becoming vegetarian. But then I found these and they are an amazing substitute.