BY GARDEN OF LIFE #88 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement Beyond Vitamins & Minerals Raw Whole Food Multi Live Probiotics & Enzymes Raw Food-Created Nutrients™ with Code Factors™ No Binders or Fillers Gluten Free Dairy Free No Soy Allergens UltraZorbe™ Vegetarian Capsules Raw Food Dietary Supplement Does Your Multi Have The Code? The Raw Food-Created Nutrients™ in Vitamin Code formulas are cultivated with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition of nutrients by your body. What Is A Code Factor? The known, and yet to be discovered, synergistic compounds found in food and necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole foods that the body thrives upon. Raw Food Created. see more...

• How have these made you feel? Side effects? Caused any fa...2 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm q big fan of this product! First of all the ingredients are safe and healthy for us , and for me that is super important! What kind of stuff im putting into my body.
I bought in amazon for 48 dollars, 240 pills
Allison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 240 more...
I purchased these a few months ago and was always forgetting to take them.  Lately I have been on a kick and I can't go a day without them! Super easy and convenient and there is no after taste like some others.
Allyson R.
Review for: 120 more...
These are great all natural vitamins. The raw ingredients are what drew me to this brand and I love them! I don’t have any negative side effects. Will be using these from now on!
Lindsey W.
Charleston Afb, SC
Review for: 240 more...
Love this product! Started it when I got the flu and it helped me get over it ASAP! I feel more energized and healthier and my nails and hair have been so healthy! Would definitely recommend to all my other friends :)
Analexis C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these multivitamins! I've been using them for every single day for some months now, and I see a significant difference in my body. From my hair, skin, and nails, to the fact that I feel great all the time. These vitamins are so versatile, as I can open the capsule and insert the content into a smoothie, since they recommend taking 4 capsules a day. Over all, I am so happy that I purchased these, and will be doing so in the future.
Be G.
My wife loves these vitamins. She gets heart palpitations and these vitamins help keep them under control with the magnesium and manganese in them. That aside, she loves that they are raw, can be sprinkled on food and don't give her any negative side effects. There is a bit of a hay smell to them though, but I suppose it's worth it due to their benefits. Best vitamins we've found to date.
Ashley C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This has been my favorite women's multivitamin I have ever taken. I love that it combines a multivitamin with probiotic and prebiotics so it is less pills to remember which means I am getting more because I can remember this one pill!!
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I read alot of good reviews thats why i gave it a try, first of all i only take vit c, but i have been noticing that i get tired easily and lack of energy so i decided to try multivitamins, good reviews everywhere company claim its a "raw" and all nutural organic! Its a bit pricey tho compare to other multivit out there, Recommendation to take 4 caps everyday! Its my 2nd bottle now and i noticed a difference on my energy level! I will continue to buy it!
Alexandria W.
Ashland, OH
I like these vitamins. I appreciate the idea that they are food based, so body actually knows what to do with the nutrients I am supplementing it. I am a sensitive person, especially in the tummy department and these do not upset my stomach or give me any bowel trouble. They do not turn my urine fluorescent yellow like GNC vitamins do. They give me a nice energy boost and over all good feeling. Downsides are that you have to take a lot of these to get an impact. It's recommended on the bottle that you take 2 (large) capsules twice daily. They are also quite pricey (about 27$ on Amazon for a bottle.). I do not currently take this daily but I would definitely prefer these over GNC.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been taking these for over a year. I stock up when Sprouts has sales. I have a very sensitive stomach and these Don't bother me at all! Great part, you can take on an empty stomach, downside- you have to take 4 a day. I have a hard time remembering to take the other 2 later in the day. Great brand, great product! I highly recommend! Plus my hairstylist has been asking me what I've been doing to my hair- it's super healthy and grows really fast now:)
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How have these made you feel? Side effects? Caused any facial breakouts? Does what it says it will? Pros and cons?