Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Multivitamin, 180 Capsules (2 Pack)

As a pregnant woman, you want only the best for your unborn baby-and so does garden of life. Specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women during pre-conception, pregnancy and lactation, vitamin code raw prenatal is raw, vegetarian,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Multivitamin, 180 Capsules (2 Pack)!
Queens , NY
I absolutely love this prenatal supplement. It gives you everything you need for your growing baby! To top it off, it is a plant based supplement, which makes it better to absorb. I would recommend this over sooo many prenatals out there. Not only does it give your body everything it needs to support two, but since it's natural, you can put it in a drink or smoothie. They also include certain nutrients to help the body absorb as much as it can in the capsule. I recommend this product for ALL new mamas!
This has been a staple prenatal for me lately. The price may seem a little high but it is definitely clean natural plant based ingredients. These also have probiotics in them which makes the price more reasonable. Also has an herbal blend that helps with digestion. These do make me tired so I need to take them at night.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I really enjoy this prenatal vitamin. It comes in a capsul that you can break open and put into a drink if you have a hard time swallowing pills like some people do. I also like that you take three pills a day for maximum absorption, but then you also have to remember to take it three times a day as well. It also uses folate instead of folic acid which is a big plus in my book!
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve taken these prenatals for almost a year now, and they are the best that I have found on the market. The ingredients and vitamins in these are great and I love that they don’t have a taste to them. I took gummy prenatals previously and they made me nauseous when I was pregnant. Not to mention, a lot of prenatal vitamins on the market do not have the recommended amount of each vitamin and mineral necessary for a healthy pregnancy.
I've been using this product since I found out I was pregnant and continue to use it since I am nursing my daughter. I love that this product has natural ingredients and doesn't have a fishy taste! The first time I purchased this product I bought it at Whole Foods, since then I've found it on Vitacost, Jet and Amazon. I would definitely recommend this product there is no bad taste and the pills aren't too big!
I chose this prenatal vitamin after researching tons, specifically folic acid vs. folate. You have to take three tablets a day, but I feel it makes it more effective to support your growing baby. There is no weird taste and you can break it and mix the powder in food/drink if you aren't great with large pills. No nausea/side effects with this all-natural vitamin either.
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Multivitamin, 180 Capsules (2 Pack) uploaded by Angelle T.
This a great multivitamin for women they have all the vitamins a woman’s body needs I plan to take them during my pregnancy also. The only thing I wish is that I didn’t have to take them three times a day. But I would recommend for those looking for a good quality prenatal vitamin.
Brook Park, OH
These vitamins are really large, but I don't have an issue taking large pills. You are supposed to take these three times a day, so I just took one with each meal, that way it was easy to remember. They don't smell or taste great, but it doesn't bother me. As a vegetarian, I'm glad to have such a quality product available to expectant mothers
I've been using these prenatals for almost 4 years, through 3 pregnancies and while breastfeeding. They're hands down my favorite. I love that it's a food based Vitamin, has ginger to ease morning sickness, and probiotics to aid in digestive aid. They're the only prenatal I recommend.
Vandenburg Village
Amazing profile of vitamins and minerals. Will need to supplement with calcium in between. So fr it has done my body wonders and is easy on my stomach. It does not cause any firm if nausea with or without food. It does lack calcium which is good because it has iron which interferes with one another.

Looking for your answer?