Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Multivitamin, 180 Capsules (2 Pack)

As a pregnant woman, you want only the best for your unborn baby-and so does garden of life. Specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women during pre-conception, pregnancy and lactation, vitamin code raw prenatal is raw, vegetarian,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Multivitamin, 180 Capsules (2 Pack)!
I have been taking this prenatal for 3 years straight! I initially started when I was expecting my first child and continued to take it throughout the pregnancy and throughout breastfeeding. I continued to take it afterwards because of the nutritional value it provided. I love that it is made of whole foods and I can pronounce the ingredients! I am now expecting baby #2 and continue to take it. Love this vitamin!
Debary, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
The only vitamin I take!! I have been taking these since my first child. My skin, hair, and overall health is amazing due to these. I will continue taking these until I’m done having children! Overall favorite prenatal vitamin!
Ridgewood, NY
I love that these prenatals are organic and raw. They come in small capsules which makes it easier to drink. Unlike other horse pull sized that make me throw up. They definitely keep my metabolism on point.
Danville, CA
I looooove these vitamins bc they are so easy to swallow, they are capsules so you can add them to drinks, or just take them as is. I liked them because you're supposed to take 3
Atlanta
This is my second pregnancy and I have battled with morning sickness during both pregnancies. Any other Momma's who have dealt with morning sickness can understand and relate that it's difficult to eat or drink anything, especially a prenatal vitamin, while dealing with morning sickness. Most prenatal vitamins are known to make women feel nauseous & such was the case for me when I tried a few other brands of prenatals. However, I came across this prenatal vitamin during my first pregnancy while shopping at my local Vitamin Shoppe. I love that there are no added, unnecessary, filler ingredients and I am getting a very healthy amount of folic acid, probiotics, and vitamins for my baby and myself with this prenatal vitamin. I took these during my entire first pregnancy, continued taking them afterwards, and am still taking them now during my current pregnancy. These vitamins never make me feel nauseous and in fact make me feel more energetic and feel better. I would definitely recommend these vitamins to other expecting mothers or women of age who should be taking a daily vitamin. These vitamins may be a bit more pricey but it's entirely worth the cost when you can't place a price tag on your child's health.
Ventura, CA
I did a lot of research before choosing a prenatal vitamin and Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal was always at the top of every list or forum I read. Me and my husband are trying to conceive and what really liked about what I read was how it helps with your digestive tract and has ginger to soothe morning sickness. You also do not need to take it with food. I have been taking it for six months and my hair and nails have seen the results. They are stronger and grow quickly. The cost is a bit high for the supplements but I feel it’s worth the price because they are natural. It means a lot to me what I put in my body especially since I am trying to conceive and want a happy, healthy baby :)
Grand Jct, CO
I do not like this prenatal pill for only two reasons. This is from my experience and everyone’s results will vary. First you need to take 3 a day which is hard for me to remember to do. Second I learned quickly that these give me constipation which is easy to do when pregnant. So I tried spacing them out so that wouldn’t happen but it made it too hard to remember to take them or to take all 3 that’s required. It says you can put them in smoothies and etc which is a nice feature but these just did not work for me. I will be giving the rest of mine away.
Staten Island, NY
This is what I'm using for my second pregnancy and I'm so glad I made the switch. I love the breakdown of where all the nutrients are coming from and it has ginger in it for all you mamas with nausea. This pregnancy was a little easier on me with the morning sickness but while I did have it this prenatal helped a lot especially since you take it three times a day (I took mine with each meal). I know three pills sounds like a lot of work but your body is getting more of what it needs that way!
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely my favorite prenatal vitamin out there. Some don’t like that you need to take three a day. However, from my understanding, it is more readily absorbed when vitamins are not taken in one dosage. These specific ones have probiotics for regularity, ginger complex for morning sickness, and methyl folate vs folic acid which has a much better absorption rate. I have taken these through two pregnancies and years of nursing.
Southfield, MI
I love these prenatals mainly because they don’t make me feel  nauseous after taking them which I tend to get with a lot of vitamins. Sometimes with these I will burp up a taste from the vitamins but if I eat at the same time as taking them it doesn’t happen as much. I also can notice a difference in my energy levels compared to the days I forget to take them

Looking for your answer?