Garden Of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal

Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal is a comprehensive whole food multi-nutrient formula, specifically formulated to meet the unique needs of women during pre-conception, pregnancy and lactation. Providing the nourishment to support both mom and her developing baby, Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal contains over 20 powdered organically grown fruits and vegetables with supporting antioxidants, vitamins and nutrient cofactors.† Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Benefits 800mcg folate to support healthy neural tube development† 1,400 IU vitamin D3 for optimal dietary calcium absorption† Probiotic immune support for mom & baby† Non-GMO Project Verified NSF Certified Gluten Free Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal is a comprehensive whole food multi-nutrient formula, specifically formulated to meet the unique needs of women during pre-conception, pregnancy and lactation.

I Have been having low iron during my pregnancy. Has this worked for anyone with low iron?
 Is this a good prenatal pill to take while trying to get pregnant?
................
Start your review of Garden Of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal!
Omalix M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Garden Of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal uploaded by Omalix M.
Love these! I started taking them before getting pregnant and they are the ones I took throughout my entire pregnancy. One of the top prenatal multivitamins in the market. I liked that it has very clean ingredients, and that it has folate (the one found in nature) instead of synthetic folic acid. The only thing I would have liked it for it to include prenatal DHA, which I took separate, but it would have been ideal to be included
Influenster M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best prenatal I've found, no gross after taste. Filled with raw nutrition. Doesn't give you nausea during pregnancy like my other prenatal did.
BRITTANY S.
W Melbourne, FL
I highly recommend these for those trying to become pregnant and those mama’s who are pregnant! I got these off of amazon and they are rated A+ across the board. The nutritional value to you and your little baby is amazing for postpartum and breastfeeding stages as well!
Sonya D.
Roseville, CA
Garden Of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal uploaded by Sonya D.
Used this prenatal since 2018 during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Its a whole food vitamin that has a live probiotics and enzymes. Also no binders and fillers. Would strongly recommend this prenatal.
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am unsure about this prenatal. I liked that there were so many in a bottle and for a decent price, however, I needed to take them at night because taking them in the morning (with or without food) made me nauseated. It left a weird taste in my mouth so I did the gummies better.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Another garden of life product I took during both of my pregnancies and it was one of the only prenatal I could take without becoming nauseous. Please if you are expecting a baby, spend a little bit extra and get a high quality vitamin to take instead of that crap doctors prescribe, that crap is just that, crap.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Don't even consider getting any other prenatal. This stuff is AMAZING! Other prenatals I tried (including raw food based ones) made me so sick, probably because most of the Prenatals out on the market are full of fake crap. My midwife gave me these and i had no problems what so ever! Love these prenatal's
Erica M.
Shalimar, FL
Great raw prenatal that makes you feel good and like you’re setting you baby up for early success. Downside was how often it needs to be taken and price!
Lauren C.
Bentonville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used these when pregnant. They did the job, but were a bit pricey. I felt confident I was getting better quality.
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
I loved these! Made from the best of the best so I knew that my baby and I were getting the best quality vitamins we needed. They are pricier but, you get what you pay for. I took them at night to avoid an upset stomach from the iron and it worked like a charm! I’d purchase these vitamins again.