Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw One for Women uploaded by Alisha B.

BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Raw Food Dietary Supplement. Raw Vegetarian Whole Food 60 Day Supply + 15 Free! Raw One Benefits for Women: Breast health:  Vitamin D3, Vitamin E. Healthy Skin: Vitamins A, C, Copper. Optimal Digestion:  Live probiotics and Enzymes, Vitamin D3, Zinc. Healthy Heart:  Vitamin B Complex, Vitamins C & E. Bone Strength:  Vitamins C, D3, Calcium, Zinc. Reproductive System: F Folic Acid, Calcium, Zinc. 75 UltraZorbe. see more...

Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Vitamin Code Raw One For Women 30 caps more...
If you are looking for a vitamin with clean ingredients that will give you plenty of energy...look no further. I love that I can take this without that nauseated feeling you sometimes get from other vitamins. All ingredients are from whole food sources. All time favorite vitamin!
Kitty H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is like your first cup of coffee in the morning. I bought this at a local health food store outside of Chicago, IL and haven't found it many other places when I'm in need of it when traveling. It fabulous- gives me energy in a clean and healthy way.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The good: vegan and raw daily vitamin 😊. The bad: They have a really unpleasant taste that I can't seem to avoid no matter how quickly I swallow them. It's not unbearable but I sometimes dread taking it! I would think you could find another vegan daily vitamin without the offensive flavor but I might be wrong on that one
Alisha B.
Ok this stuff does stink and sometimes makes me gag because of how it smells (sorry just being honest) but I absolutely love them! It has all the supplements you need in a day, I would definitely recommend
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Excellent product, affordable and helps you feel more energetic. This product met my expectations and is very effective. It's definitely a better option to others on the market. Very satisfied.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Vitamin Code Raw One For Women 75 capsule more...
I love this vitamin. It’s all natural and safe so I know I’m giving my body the best I can. It’s a little more expensive than what you buy at the store but it’s worth it to give your body the best
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Estas vitaminas son muy buenas hechas especialmente oara todas las mujers estan muy bien tiene todl lo que tu cuerpo necesita en el ,son ideales para todas las mujeres maduras un producto excelente ...
Suzanne T.
Asbury Park, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My new favorite multi vitamin. It comes in a capsule form, and is very easy to swallow. They're vegetarian and have all organic fruit and vegetable blends. I found mine at a local natural market!
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
I love this stuff. If you have acne, or severe menstrual cramps take this and watch everything RT better in two weeks. It was recommended to me by my iridologist. I would recommend it to others. It's pricey but worth it.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really need to get more of this it's very good for the female body it has everything in it to support your immune system and give you a boost ,if you haven't taken them you should get there totally natural ,they have zinc and folic acid in it which is very good for you!!! Great womans vitamin!!!! Gives you an extra umphff!
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is it a good product overall?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Would you recommend these to pregnant or nursing women?
Maureen B.
How does this compare to a generic multivitamin?
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Is this any good?
Krista F.
Are these good for your hair?