Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw One for Women uploaded by Alisha B.

BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Raw Food Dietary Supplement. Raw Vegetarian Whole Food 60 Day Supply + 15 Free! Raw One Benefits for Women: Breast health:  Vitamin D3, Vitamin E. Healthy Skin: Vitamins A, C, Copper. Optimal Digestion:  Live probiotics and Enzymes, Vitamin D3, Zinc. Healthy Heart:  Vitamin B Complex, Vitamins C & E. Bone Strength:  Vitamins C, D3, Calcium, Zinc. Reproductive System: F Folic Acid, Calcium, Zinc. 75 UltraZorbe. see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Kitty H.
This product is like your first cup of coffee in the morning. I bought this at a local health food store outside of Chicago, IL and haven't found it many other places when I'm in need of it when traveling. It fabulous- gives me energy in a clean and healthy way.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
I love this stuff. If you have acne, or severe menstrual cramps take this and watch everything RT better in two weeks. It was recommended to me by my iridologist. I would recommend it to others. It's pricey but worth it.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
The good: vegan and raw daily vitamin 😊. The bad: They have a really unpleasant taste that I can't seem to avoid no matter how quickly I swallow them. It's not unbearable but I sometimes dread taking it! I would think you could find another vegan daily vitamin without the offensive flavor but I might be wrong on that one
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I really need to get more of this it's very good for the female body it has everything in it to support your immune system and give you a boost ,if you haven't taken them you should get there totally natural ,they have zinc and folic acid in it which is very good for you!!! Great womans vitamin!!!! Gives you an extra umphff!
Mimi L.
Frederick, MD
I take this vitamin everyday. I researched the ingredients and compared this to other brands, and this has pure ingredients, no fillers. It is not that expensive and I can tell it makes me feel more energized. I feel like my health is better due to this product. Love it!
Alisha B.
Ok this stuff does stink and sometimes makes me gag because of how it smells (sorry just being honest) but I absolutely love them! It has all the supplements you need in a day, I would definitely recommend
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Excellent product, affordable and helps you feel more energetic. This product met my expectations and is very effective. It's definitely a better option to others on the market. Very satisfied.
Hayley J.
I love this product! I always have more energy when taken regularly! I feel that I get sick less and have more pep in my step. It is a medium sized pill though I have not had trouble swallowing it.
Suzanne T.
Asbury Park
My new favorite multi vitamin. It comes in a capsule form, and is very easy to swallow. They're vegetarian and have all organic fruit and vegetable blends. I found mine at a local natural market!
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
Estas bitaminas son muy buenas para dar energía, yo trabajo con niños 10 horas al dia y si no tomara una de ellas antes de ir a trabajar no sabria que aser por que trabajar con niños es muy estresante.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is it a good product overall?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Would you recommend these to pregnant or nursing women?
Maureen B.
How does this compare to a generic multivitamin?
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Is this any good?
Krista F.
Are these good for your hair?