BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Dietary Supplement. RAW® Beyond Vitamins & Minerals High Potency RAW Iron™ Formula. 22mg of Iron - 122% Daily Value. Vitamins C and B12 plus Folate. Live probiotics and enzymes. No binders or fillers. RAW. Vegan. Gluten free. Dairy free. Does Your Iron Formula Have the Code? The RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ in Vitamin Code® formulas are cultivated with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition of. see more...

• Is this the best iron supplement youve tried?1 Answers
  • Does this cause constipation? I've been told taking iron daily can.1 Answers
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
I generally run on the lower end of the expected amount of iron levels. In pregnancy I truly suffer anemia. This supplement made a world of difference, and still does if my diet isn't providing enough iron. I can notice a difference quickly. They iron is naturally derived, so you don't have trouble absorbing it. As a result, you don't end up constipated from your body trying o rid it's self of the iron it couldn't absorb. This is the best iron supplement I've tried.
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is the only iron I have taken that doesn't upset my stomach! I am anemic and have to supplement iron. For the longest time I didn't and dealt with being tired all the time because I hated when iron pills would cause pain or make me bloated. This raw iron also have other vitamins the hell with the absorption of iron so it's an added bonus and well worth the money.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Davidson, NC
Garden of Life has the best vitamins and supplements hands down. love that the emphasize raw ingredients so you really get the best nutrition in the most whole form possible. They are always my go to first stop when looking for a new healthy routine.
Erika Q.
Erika Q.
These vitamins are wonderful!
Just knowing you're putting great things in your body feels great! I would totally buy more of these .. I haven't because I'm being lazy. But I need too. Can't remember where I purchase them.. But I need some more.
Jenniffer R.
Jenniffer R.
I have always used vitamins ever since i was pregnant. And i could tell you that Garden of life is the best way to go! From their prenatal vitamins till their men or women multivitamins version! Me and my husband have used it all!
Khushi P.
Khushi P.
Garden of Life brand is one of the top leading according to my research online. Pricey but you can't put a price tag of your health. I am on my second bottle and I love it. I highly recommend to others!
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.
Wellness Guru Expert
I take these and love them and the brand is such a great brand and knowing it's raw and natural is such a nice thing and makes me feel good about taking them
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This iron was great for me during my oregnancey. I was low in iron, and this was easy on my stomach. It totally met my expectations. Decent price.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
These are great vitamins , one of the very few that do not upset my stomach . And I do notice a difference when I take them daily
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these vitamins! I know I'm putting good stuff in my body without questioning it!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
Does this cause constipation? I've been told taking iron daily can.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Is this the best iron supplement youve tried?