BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Dietary Supplement. RAW® Beyond Vitamins & Minerals High Potency RAW Iron™ Formula. 22mg of Iron - 122% Daily Value. Vitamins C and B12 plus Folate. Live probiotics and enzymes. No binders or fillers. RAW. Vegan. Gluten free. Dairy free. Does Your Iron Formula Have the Code? The RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ in Vitamin Code® formulas are cultivated with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition of. see more...

• Is this the best iron supplement youve tried?1 Answers
  • Does this cause constipation? I've been told taking iron ...1 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
I love this brand. I can always count on them to have organic items. I used to take another brand of iron but that caused constipation and an upset stomach. After switching to these the difference was night and day. No more upset stomach or other symptoms, really no side effects at all other than I didn't feel so tired anymore. Great vitamins.
Breanna R.
I generally run on the lower end of the expected amount of iron levels. In pregnancy I truly suffer anemia. This supplement made a world of difference, and still does if my diet isn't providing enough iron. I can notice a difference quickly. They iron is naturally derived, so you don't have trouble absorbing it. As a result, you don't end up constipated from your body trying o rid it's self of the iron it couldn't absorb. This is the best iron supplement I've tried.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is the only iron I have taken that doesn't upset my stomach! I am anemic and have to supplement iron. For the longest time I didn't and dealt with being tired all the time because I hated when iron pills would cause pain or make me bloated. This raw iron also have other vitamins the hell with the absorption of iron so it's an added bonus and well worth the money.
Erika Q.
These vitamins are wonderful!
Just knowing you're putting great things in your body feels great! I would totally buy more of these .. I haven't because I'm being lazy. But I need too. Can't remember where I purchase them.. But I need some more.
Jenniffer J.
I have always used vitamins ever since i was pregnant. And i could tell you that Garden of life is the best way to go! From their prenatal vitamins till their men or women multivitamins version! Me and my husband have used it all!
Jessie T.
Davidson, NC
Garden of Life has the best vitamins and supplements hands down. love that the emphasize raw ingredients so you really get the best nutrition in the most whole form possible. They are always my go to first stop when looking for a new healthy routine.
Tracee M.
Nashville, TN
I am anemic and can't handle the iron that my dr prescribed me because it makes me sick. I take one every day and have no problem . It also really help me keep my energy up. These pill are also organic and which is a extra bonus.
Khushi P.
Garden of Life brand is one of the top leading according to my research online. Pricey but you can't put a price tag of your health. I am on my second bottle and I love it. I highly recommend to others!
Kayelyn p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I take these and love them and the brand is such a great brand and knowing it's raw and natural is such a nice thing and makes me feel good about taking them
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This iron was great for me during my oregnancey. I was low in iron, and this was easy on my stomach. It totally met my expectations. Decent price.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this the best iron supplement youve tried?
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cause constipation? I've been told taking iron daily can.