Garden of Life Vitamin Code Kids Multivitamin uploaded by Elena S.Garden of Life Vitamin Code Kids Multivitamin uploaded by Rosamaria R.

BY GARDEN OF LIFE #16 in Children's Vitamins

Whole Food Dietary Supplement Beyond Vitamins & Minerals Made with Vitamin Code® Vitamins and Minerals No Isolates of Synthetic Nutrients  With ProBiora3 for Kids™ - Probiotics found in a Healthy Kid s Mouth  22 Organically Grown Fruits and Veggies  Vegetarian Gluten Free Dairy Free No Soy Allergens Does Your Child s Multi Have the Code? The Food-Created Nutrients™ in Vitamin Code® formulas are individually cultivated with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition of nutrients by your body. What Is a Code Factor™? The known, and yet to be discovered synergistic compounds found in food are necessary for proper nutrient delivery.  Providing these Code Factors™ infuses the essential elements of whole foods that the body thrives upon. Feed your child s body with Vitamin Code® Ki see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Emily G.
Alpena, MI
These are awesome vitamins, especially for my picky eaters who don't like veggies! They are a little pricey, but so worth it for the benefits. Much better than anything I find at the grocery store. My kids prefer chewy ones over this so I'm still on the hunt.
Viviana M.
Really like giving them to my kids and other mom friends have started to buy them for their kids too since I have told them so many wonderful things about it. Too. I would buy them again and again. Because thy are good for kids.
Cassandra D.
Fond du Lac, WI
These are great for parents of picky children. These vitamins taste great without all of the extra crap that is often found in vitamins. Just a very straight forward vitamin. Moms will love these! So worth the price.
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
THIS VITAMIN ARE A MUST FOR ANY CHILD.. THEY ARE MORE NATURAL DON'T HAVE ALL THE EXTRA CRAP OTHER VITAMINS DO. I HAVE TRY A LOT OF THEY'RE PRODUCTS MYSELF THEY ARE AMAZING WORTH THE MONEY! !
Leanne O.
Nashua, NH
I felt safer using this product with the kiddos but didn't yield the best results... my daughter still had a vitamin c definiciency.
Diana s.
My 2 and 4 year old loves these vitamins taste great! And keeps them healthy
Cassie P.
Wayne, WV
Best vitamins ever for kids!! My kids absolutely love these vitamins and they never complain of the taste.  I love that Whole Foods ingredients are included.  I purchased these vitamins at a local health food store and I am very satisfied with this product!!
Elena S.
When I first started looking for children's vitamins, I needed something that I knew had good stuff inside, was made with non GMO ingredients, and that was organic. when it came to these vitamins, they were perfect. my son loves taking vitamins every single day.
they aren't all that sweet so he knows the difference between vitamins and candy
Rosamaria R.
Waco, TX
I absolutely love this product knowing that my kids are getting something organic no gmos is a plus. My kids 2&1 love waking up to get their vitamins. My daughter didn't like the taste at first but she eventually got use to it and she loves it now. I usually get them for about 15 or less at HEB or vitamin plus stores.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Erin R.
Dudley, MA
Do they offer a gummies version
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Someone tried these vitamins recommend them or not
Joanna F.
Do these have soy lecithin or artificial colors?
rosy R.
Mega Parent Expert
Where can we buy this ? ?
Stephanie S.