Garden of Life Vitamin Code Kids Multivitamin uploaded by Rosamaria R.Garden of Life Vitamin Code Kids Multivitamin uploaded by Elena S.

BY GARDEN OF LIFE #16 in Children's Vitamins

Whole Food Dietary Supplement Beyond Vitamins & Minerals Made with Vitamin Code® Vitamins and Minerals No Isolates of Synthetic Nutrients  With ProBiora3 for Kids™ - Probiotics found in a Healthy Kid s Mouth  22 Organically Grown Fruits and Veggies  Vegetarian Gluten Free Dairy Free No Soy Allergens Does Your Child s Multi Have the Code? The Food-Created Nutrients™ in Vitamin Code® formulas are individually cultivated with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition of nutrients by your body. What Is a Code Factor™? The known, and yet to be discovered synergistic compounds found in food are necessary for proper nutrient delivery.  Providing these Code Factors™ infuses the essential elements of whole foods that the body thrives upon. Feed your child s body with Vitamin Code® Ki see more...

Buy on iHerb
Angel A.
Review for: Garden of Life Vitamin Code Kids Multivitamin, Chewable Bears, 30 ea more...
My children love these, they honestly think I’m giving them a piece of candy everyday. I tell them it’s a vitamin but they just think it’s a candy superfood haha. I have peace of mind giving these to my kids because of the ingredients. They are a bit pricey, but worth it if you buy in bulk.
Allison G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Garden of Life Vitamin Code Kids Multivitamin, Chewable Bears, 60 ea more...
These are one of the best vitamin brands I have found so far for my child.  He actually loves these vitamins and takes them religiously every day.  I think it is important for children to take vitamins everyday and begin at an early age.
Cassie P.
Wayne, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best vitamins ever for kids!! My kids absolutely love these vitamins and they never complain of the taste.  I love that Whole Foods ingredients are included.  I purchased these vitamins at a local health food store and I am very satisfied with this product!!
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Elena S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When I first started looking for children's vitamins, I needed something that I knew had good stuff inside, was made with non GMO ingredients, and that was organic. when it came to these vitamins, they were perfect. my son loves taking vitamins every single day.
they aren't all that sweet so he knows the difference between vitamins and candy
Rosamaria R.
Waco, TX
I absolutely love this product knowing that my kids are getting something organic no gmos is a plus. My kids 2&1 love waking up to get their vitamins. My daughter didn't like the taste at first but she eventually got use to it and she loves it now. I usually get them for about 15 or less at HEB or vitamin plus stores.
Emily G.
Alpena, MI
These are awesome vitamins, especially for my picky eaters who don't like veggies! They are a little pricey, but so worth it for the benefits. Much better than anything I find at the grocery store. My kids prefer chewy ones over this so I'm still on the hunt.
Cassandra D.
Fond du Lac, WI
These are great for parents of picky children. These vitamins taste great without all of the extra crap that is often found in vitamins. Just a very straight forward vitamin. Moms will love these! So worth the price.
Joely T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loves these vitamins. He will take these vitamins without a fight. If you have small children you know how difficult a task that can be sometimes. I recommend to anyone with picky children
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
THIS VITAMIN ARE A MUST FOR ANY CHILD.. THEY ARE MORE NATURAL DON'T HAVE ALL THE EXTRA CRAP OTHER VITAMINS DO. I HAVE TRY A LOT OF THEY'RE PRODUCTS MYSELF THEY ARE AMAZING WORTH THE MONEY! !
Erin R.
Dudley, MA
Do they offer a gummies version
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Someone tried these vitamins recommend them or not
Joanna F.
Do these have soy lecithin or artificial colors?
rosy R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Where can we buy this ? ?
Stephanie S.