BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Super Seed® Beyond Fiber Psyllium Free Fiber from Flax Super Seed® is a powerful, whole food blend of sprouted seeds, grains and legumes that supplies your body with a nutrient-dense, vegetarian source of fiber. Super Seed is formulated with organic flax seed and probiotics, along with Garden of Life s proprietary Poten-Zyme® Whole Food Fiber Blend, including sprouts of flax, sunflower, chia, sesame and pumpkin seeds, adzuki beans, millet, quinoa, garbanzo beans, buckwheat, amaranth, red lentils and kidney beans. Super Seed contains ingredients specifically chosen for their ability to support normal gut glora balance, regular bowel function and overall health.* An excellent source of fiber, two servings of Super Seed provide over 50% of the Daily Value for fiber, plus more than 25% of the Daily Value of protein. Super Seed also provides naturally occurring omega-3 fatt see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Willow M.
I love Garden of Life, and I love Super Seed! Their products are high quality. A great addition to a smoothie!
Tabitha W.
I used to use Garden of Life all the time and seeing this has made me want to start again! I would much rather use this than the dr recommended pharma products!
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
After I had my baby it took awhile to get back on track. I had to try this and I've been OK every since. No more uncomfortable days n nights beyond fiber.
Tara M.
Garden of life is my one of my favorite brands. All of their products are gentle yet very effective.
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
This super seed is great for the body and really helps me feel good through out the day
Althea B.
Georgetown
Garden of life super seeds leaves you with a very good feeling all day and it's better than other brands
Jessica S.
Does this give you diarrhea?
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
What does this taste like
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
Can u buy one with alittle taste u can mix with say water?
Fatima S.