Garden of Life RAW Protein uploaded by Daniela M.Garden of Life RAW Protein uploaded by Sara T.Garden of Life RAW Protein uploaded by Theresa H.

BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Dietary Supplement. Raw Vegan Organic. Excellent Source of Protein from RAW Organic Sprouts. Sprouted Brown Rice Protein. 17 Grams Per Serving. Vitamin Code® Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, E, K. Live Probiotics and Enzymes. No Fillers, Artificial Flavors or Synthetic Nutrients. Beyond Organic Protein Formula. Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes. see more...

• When is the best time to use this protein?? Pre or post w...4 Answers
  • Did anyone experience any negative side effects?1 Answers
  • Need to find out if this product taste good. I have a son...1 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
Denise S.
Tulsa, OK
Favorite protein to use for when your trying to lose weight or maintain and build muscle love that it's vegan and the flavor is great, it's very affordable when u get it at sprouts or Atkins buying more than one. Definitely recommend !!!
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I use this after every workout! Totally satisfies hunger, and you get the protein you need after working your muscles. 100% my favorite food for muscle recovery. I blend mine with unsweetened almond milk vs. water to keep the consistency creamy and smooth.
Kayelyn p.
I love the brand first and for most but the raw protein is amazing for after my workouts not a bad flavor and I know it's quality ingredients without hurting my tummy!
Sarah D.
Minneapolis , MN
Great protein supplement for any vegan, vegetarian, gluten free people out there! Texture is a little gritty but if you make it into a smoothie or shake you are good to go and can barely tell. My favorite way to drink this is with vanilla almond milk!
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
I love this product because it's not nasty tasting and it's a great way to incorporate protein everyday. Sprouts farmer's market has it on sale every so often so it doesn't break the bank!
Danielle N.
Great way to get protein every day! I love this because I don't eat meat, so I need as many ways to get protein as I can. It tastes better than I expected, and better than other brands. I have bought this at Vitamin Shoppe.
Brianne H.
Dingmans Ferry, PA
One of my top picks for a vegan protein powder! Great easy way to get added protein into my daily smoothie! Love that the ingredients are sprouted! Makes them more nutrient available!!
Betty D.
Chadron, NE
I love this protein mix, it is so good, and it vegan so that is a plus. The packaging is nice too. It's good for helping to lose weight, or maintain weight.
Hope H.
Lawton, OK
I love this product! The fact that it's completely raw, plant based, contains probiotics and has 17 grams of protein is really awesome. It tastes great too!
I do not understand that whenever such proteins always say they are bad, when it is completely the opposite , are excellent and totally organic
Megan D.
When is the best time to use this protein?? Pre or post workout, first thing in the morning or before bed??
Diana Q.
Which is better: Whey Protein or Raw?
Michelle M.
Albuquerque, NM
Need to find out if this product taste good. I have a son who has allergies to both wheat and dairy also egg. So I need to find a good supplement for breakfast. I see this one is vegan and gluten free, but does it taste good? Will an 11yearold enjoy this? Thanks in advance.
Leah W.
What is the texture of this and what is the best way to prepare it in a smoothie?
Dominique W.
Did anyone experience any negative side effects?