Garden of Life RAW Protein uploaded by Daniela M.Garden of Life RAW Protein uploaded by Sara T.Garden of Life RAW Protein uploaded by Theresa H.

BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Dietary Supplement. Raw Vegan Organic. Excellent Source of Protein from RAW Organic Sprouts. Sprouted Brown Rice Protein. 17 Grams Per Serving. Vitamin Code® Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, E, K. Live Probiotics and Enzymes. No Fillers, Artificial Flavors or Synthetic Nutrients. Beyond Organic Protein Formula. Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes. see more...

• When is the best time to use this protein?? Pre or post w...4 Answers
  • Did anyone experience any negative side effects?1 Answers
  • Need to find out if this product taste good. I have a son...1 Answers
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
This is my favorite protein so far. It's gluten free and dairy free so it does not mess up my stomach. It is easy and quick to make and provides a good amount of protein and veggies.
Valerie G.
By far the best protein that I have come across thus far. The vanilla flavoring is not too overwhelming, and the fact that this protein is rice based eliminates any bloat I have experienced after consuming other proteins. I love the fact that this protein is so "raw" with nothing artificial and no ingredients that cause an upset stomach.

I mix one scoop with water, ice, spinach, berries and powdered peanut butter daily as my snack between breakfast and lunch. Delicious!
Christina D.
Brawley, CA
I am so glad I bought this protein at my local Vitamin Shoppe. I bought vanilla and chocolate and they taste amazing. I am lactose intolerant so a raw protein is what I need to have. I love that these are easy to mix with other stuff. I love adding cinnamon to my vanilla protein and it tastes like a chai tea!
Sheila B.
Sicklerville, NJ
Ok so anyone health conscious knows it's difficult to find protein powders that are 100% natural and good for you. Well, Garden of life is one of those products. This powder blend is plat based protein made of raw veg. The taste is def acquired and takes some getting used to. It gives me energy!
A tip for everyone since this shake can be extremely chalky... Use almond or soy milk and the shake in a shaker cup and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours or over night. this helps tremendously
Grace F.
It's not as filling as my mass gainer protein shakes but it also has a lot less calories. It tastes decently good. It also has added vitamins and digestive support. Al around good product but a bit pricey. I normally don't like vanilla but Garden of Life makes a descent vanilla protein powder.
Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
I cannot longer have gluten or dairy, so my protein powder options are pretty limited. But when I want something that is natural and wholesome, this protein powder by far tops them all. I love both the chocolate and vanilla flavors. I mix one scoop of it in my oatmeal every morning (along with other things) and it takes wonderful! I won't be turning to another protein powder anytime soon!
Whitney B.
Upland, IN
I trust Garden of Life. Quality product and incredibly delicious. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a protein powder. Chocolate is my favorite. I have an autoimmune disease and this is a great way to consume easily absorbable nutrients without triggering flare ups.
Lindsay W.
Oviedo, FL
I have a lot of food allergies and an autoimmune disease, so many protein powders are inappropriate for me. No whey, no soy, no flavors, no artificial sweeteners and no stevia. Finding this powder was like finding gold. I blend it with almond milk, greens, frozen pineapple and even all my supplements (in the Ninja) and it's a great way to start the morning and give me the kick of energy I need.
Jessica C.
Chai is my favorite flavor. Yes it it is grainy but if I Mis it and let it sit on the counter for a bit it isn't bad. But this is sprouted grains like what do you expect this is a by product cup of crap this is the real stuff.
Shawnee H.
West Hollywood, CA
My favorite protein powder! It tastes great and it's sugar free! The vanilla one is OK but the chocolate one is the best! I buy it on Amazon and subscribe to it to make sure I never run out. It's also aided me in over 100lbs of weight loss.
Megan D.
When is the best time to use this protein?? Pre or post workout, first thing in the morning or before bed??
Diana Q.
Which is better: Whey Protein or Raw?
Michelle M.
Albuquerque, NM
Need to find out if this product taste good. I have a son who has allergies to both wheat and dairy also egg. So I need to find a good supplement for breakfast. I see this one is vegan and gluten free, but does it taste good? Will an 11yearold enjoy this? Thanks in advance.
Leah W.
What is the texture of this and what is the best way to prepare it in a smoothie?
Dominique W.
Did anyone experience any negative side effects?