BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Unlock the nutritive power of living grains and seeds with Garden of Life® RAW ProteinTM - a certified organic, RAW, vegan protein powder. Featuring 13 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW Protein is an excellent source of complete protein - providing 17 grams... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shauna M.
Columbus, OH
I’m only giving 4 out of 5 stars because i have not used it long. I was looking for a vegan, low sugar, and low carb protein powder with....wait for it....probiotics. Yes. SO hard to find in vegan form. I was worried that it would not taste great but it is SO GOOD. Just mixed it up with a little almond milk and half of a banana! Bonus is that is has 3 billion CFU!
dee w.
I love this stuff!!  The vanilla gives my shakes a nice flavor without having to add too much extra. I make mine with almond or hemp milk, bananas, chia seeds. I like to buy mine on Thrive Market or Amazon. I love that it is gluten free and vegan. Perfect!
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I drink the garden of life plant based protein in the flavor vanilla after my gym workout. I typically workout 5 days a week and this is the perfect meal replacement and muscle repair for me! I love the fact that this protein in vegan. Which is such a huge plus for me. I mix one scoop of protein powder, coconut milk, ice, and one banana and it tastes great! There is no gritty or chalk taste to the protein and it's easy to drink. I buy the protein at my local vitamin shoppe and they allow costumers to price match so I price match and buy my garden of life protein for $20! It lasts me a while to go through an entire tube on the protein I would say about 4 months. I would recommend the garden of life vegan, organic protein to anyone!
Kelly H.
Brighton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This protein powder is the best! I have the chocolate flavor, and when mixed with 8-10oz of almond milk you get a thick, almost milkshake like, protein drink that isn't chalky at all. This is a great protein alternative for those who are lactose intolerant, vegan, or are simply looking for a more natural protein supplement. It's low in sugar, high in protein, great for you, and great tasting! You can find it on sale at Whole Foods quite often and always check Garden of Life's website for coupons before buying.