Garden of Life RAW Protein uploaded by Daniela M.Garden of Life RAW Protein uploaded by Sara T.Garden of Life RAW Protein uploaded by Theresa H.

BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Dietary Supplement. Raw Vegan Organic. Excellent Source of Protein from RAW Organic Sprouts. Sprouted Brown Rice Protein. 17 Grams Per Serving. Vitamin Code® Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, E, K. Live Probiotics and Enzymes. No Fillers, Artificial Flavors or Synthetic Nutrients. Beyond Organic Protein Formula. Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes. see more...

• When is the best time to use this protein?? Pre or post w...4 Answers
  • Did anyone experience any negative side effects?1 Answers
  • Need to find out if this product taste good. I have a son...1 Answers
Caitlin D.
Phoenix, AZ
If you haven't tried the Vanilla Chai flavor....you're missing out! I've had to rid my diet of dairy and soy while nursing my 4 week old who is sensitive. I used to drink a delicious soy isolate protein that helped me lose weight and stay in shape and I really didn't want to sacrifice flavor and quality to get in extra, easy protein. This hits the spot big time, add in vanilla almond milk and seriously yummy!
Daniela M.
Santa Barbara , CA
I'm obsessed with this protein, taste good and is perfect for vegan people! Is gluten free, dairy free and soy free. Is perfectttttt😍😍😍😍 Garden of Life RAW Protein
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Review for: Vanilla more...
Since going vegetarian with my husband we needed to find a protein shake that could supplement the protein we were not getting in the foods we were eating this is our favorite brand everything is 100 percent vegan there is noBad in this product is wonderful and actually taste really good
Lynn B.
Review for: Garden of Life RAW Protein, 22 oz more...
I bought this to add to my smoothies. I wanted to make sure that I was getting all of the required nutrients. This is in a large container and pricey. It does last depending on how frequently you use it. I’ll keep buying it.
Leah A.
Absolutely love the taste of this protein powder. I ordered this from Amazon for a reasonable price and will continue to do so. If you're looking for a plant based protein I highly recommend. Overall, I was very satisfied with this product.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I love Garden of life I'm glad they took out soy from their products. I go between the vanilla and chocolate flavored. The protein taste great with almond milk. I will always buy this product over traditional proteins powders , because it has all natural ingredients.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
I really enjoy the taste of this protein powder. I have had both the vanilla and chocolate flavors and I can't say that I have a favorite between the two since I love them both. I like that this is organic, plant-based (vegan!), soy-free and low calorie. Compared to other powders that are on the market these are all very positive attributes. It also tastes really good and is loaded with vitamins that give me the energy boost I need to start my day. I know that it is pricey but for all of the positives I've already mentioned, this product is well-worth the cost. A definite win in my book!
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love this protein powder!! Literally life changing, top of the line, best quality! I can't say enough about garden of life brand. I'm really big on holistic and natural products and I trust this brand to be giving me only what is good for my body!
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I dislike giving this brand a bad review because I love everything that they stand for but the taste is just awful, it's truly the worst protein powder I've ever used. It's very chalky, and leaves a horrible after taste.
Samantha T.
I use this in my smoothies in the morning. It's great! A lot of other organic / vegan protein powders have a very chalky taste to them & they isn't an issue with garden of life.
Megan D.
When is the best time to use this protein?? Pre or post workout, first thing in the morning or before bed??
Diana Q.
Which is better: Whey Protein or Raw?
Michelle M.
Albuquerque, NM
Need to find out if this product taste good. I have a son who has allergies to both wheat and dairy also egg. So I need to find a good supplement for breakfast. I see this one is vegan and gluten free, but does it taste good? Will an 11yearold enjoy this? Thanks in advance.
Leah W.
What is the texture of this and what is the best way to prepare it in a smoothie?
Dominique W.
Did anyone experience any negative side effects?