HealthWellnessMeal ReplacementsGarden of Life
Raw Organic Meal Shake & Meal Replacement Vanilla

Garden Of Life Raw Organic Meal Shake & Meal Replacement Vanilla

Raw Organic Meal Shake & Meal Replacement Raw Organic Meal is a delicious organic MEAL-ON-THE-GO packed with incredible nutrition to help you satisfy hunger, manage weight and feel great! Raw Organic Meal uniquely combines the goodness of multiple Garden of Life products in one complete raw organic meal replacement. Basically, it has the nutrition of seven products in one container! Raw Organic Meal delivers 20 grams of clean protein per scoop from 13 raw sprouted ingredients, along with greens, healthy fat, 7g of Organic Fiber, probiotics, enzymes, plus 21 vitamins and minerals. Why RAW Organic MealYou have a busy, on-the-go life and lifestyle, but you still want to eat healthy, so fast food is just not an option for you. That’s why there’s Raw Organic Meal - convenient, organic shake and meal replacement that’s packed with 44 superfoods that not only satisfies your hunger, but also is naturally filling while boosting energy, and provides you with the protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals you would find in a healthy shake or meal of raw foods. A one-scoop serving delivers 20 grams of clean Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified protein, while two scoops pack a whopping 40 grams of clean organic protein—all from 13 organic sprouted grains and seeds. RAW Organic Meal also includes fruits and vegetables, greens juices, has live probiotics and enzymes as well as 21 whole food vitamins and minerals. Just as important is what’s not in RAW Organic Meal. It has no gluten, soy, dairy, tree nuts, filler ingredients, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives. And it’s RAW—since heat and processing can denature proteins. Raw Organic Meal Shake & Meal Replacement Benefits Convenient organic, Raw shake and meal replacement Boosts energy and builds lean muscle Helps you stay full and can help support a healthy weight 1.5 Billion live probiotics plus enzymes to support digestive health Raw Organic Meal—a yummy tasting organic meal-on-the-go packed with incredible nutrition to help you satisfy hunger, manage weight and feel great!

Is this actually filling and does it fight cravings?
I want to know how does this help replace meal does it fill your belly up or does it satisfy you and understand the concept??
The meal replacement of [brand:garden-of-life] are good when you want to gain or lose weight?
Start your review of Garden Of Life Raw Organic Meal Shake & Meal Replacement Vanilla!
Product Highlights
The chocolate is delicious, and since they are plant based, they do taste earthy, but after the first couple, it is barely noticeable.in reviews
taste was nasty lol, but its clean, and its soy free and also plant based so thats why, if you can take a vegan protein drink like its water then this is great for you!!in reviews
I love the texture of this protein powder, as well as the lack of flavor so that it blends up well in smoothies as it doesn't overpower the other flavors that are included.in reviews
Jessica B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Garden Of Life Raw Organic Meal Shake & Meal Replacement Vanilla uploaded by Jessica B.
Garden Of Life Raw Organic Meal Shake & Meal Replacement Vanilla In my trying of a few different brands of meal replacement, GOL brand is one of the all around healthiest to take. There are many pros but minus one star bc of the texture. Although it’s not the worst, I believe they could improve in this area. It’s non-gmo of course because it’s organic, no added sugars, contains live probiotics, easy to digest, & GOL buys 100% certified renewable energy, plastic container is recyclable, and it’s Certified B corporation. This tends to always be on sale somewhere, so it’s usually comparable to similar organic products. I often use it with Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almondmilk and it’s even more scrumptious with a banana blended with it. Hope this review helps someone❣️
Mandy K.
Tupelo, MS
I love to add this to smoothies. I have picky eaters at home and its a great way to sneak nutrition into their "milkshakes".
Rikki K.
Allen, TX
The chocolate flavored powder is the best. Keeps me full till lunch. Also I mix this with powdered peanut butter for a much smoothr taste because I'm not much of a coffee drinker and the taste is way too strong.
Elizabeth C.
Love this stuff. The taste is really not too bad. I haven’t mixed it with almond milk only water so we will see what my results are in a month
Claudia H.
Centerville, UT
Garden Of Life Raw Organic Meal Shake & Meal Replacement Vanilla uploaded by Claudia H.
Purchased at: Target
This product is great! Just got this today and I'm enjoying it! Made mine with power greens, frozen banana, ginger, ice cubes, and water. Tastes great and has 20 grams of protein. Perfect as a meal replacement. I love that it's vegan, and is made with whole food vitamins. Add any fruit or veggies because it's vanilla - it goes with anything 😋
Melissa M.
Atlanta, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used to never eat breakfast which was starting to affect my health. I was looking for a protein supplement I could add to a smoothies and this was a great option because it also had all the vitamins and minerals I needed making it a while meal. I didn't enjoy it alone, but mixed in a smoothie with almond milk and fruit it was great. It kept me full all morning and GA e me the energy I needed to get through the day. It was also super easy on my stomach.
Sparkle A.
I add it to my smoothies for added protein. I am a vegetarian and don't really care for whey and prefer to control soy consumption. This protein powder fits the bill. It is nutritionally sound and thickens my smoothies for a rich texture. Thankfully, there is not a bunch of added sugar. I think it tastes a bit earthy but it doesn't bother me when blended with whole fruits and vegetables.
Jenny  N.
New Milford, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this organic shake and meal replacement! Tried others and yuck :( This is my favorite :) Vanilla is my go too so don’t change anything! Love this and won’t change just yet! Always purchase This one…
Janelle M.
Buena Park, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Garden Of Life Raw Organic Meal Shake & Meal Replacement Vanilla uploaded by Janelle M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite protein powder! Full of nutrients and probiotics and no added sugars with less than 1g in a serving. Perfect with almond milk, cacao powder and a banana! Perfect base to add flax, chia, golden milk or any other goodies. #breakfaststaples #healthyeatsCold Milled Chia & Flax Seed Powder - 8 oz. Silk Unsweet Almondmilk Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Cacao Powder, 4 Ounces [Cacao Powder]
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY
To be honest the taste kind of rates gross but the health benefits are out of this world. It definitely meets my expectations and I started feeling better after the first week of using this. overall I'm very satisfied
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katherin O.
Gaithersburg, MD
il y a 2 ans
The meal replacement of Garden of Life are good when you want to gain or lose weight?
Linda R. il y a un an
I use it for losing weight like a meal replacement.