Garden of Life RAW Meal Replacement, Vanilla, 1.23 lbs

Snack and Meal Replacement br Provides all the Nutrition of a Healthy, Well Balanced Meal 34g Protein 2 10g Fiber 1 20 VITAMIN CODE 4 Vitamins and Minerals 7 Live Probiotics Enzymes 6 Non GMO Project Verified 5 USDA Organic Naturally Filling Satisfies Hunger Sustained Energy Empower yourself to achieve your Extraordinary Health Goals the easy and delicious way - reach for super-nutritious RAW Meal when you need a satisfying SNACK or you want an on-the-go MEAL. Garden of Life s RAW Meal is truly satisfying - truly nutritious - truly good for you - body and soul. RAW Meal provides the nutrition of a well-balanced meal in a convenient on-the-go powder. In one healthy serving you ll get: Sustained energy and support to build, maintain and repair lean muscle mass from 34g of RAW Certified Organic plant protein - a complete protein with 13 organic sprouted grai

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garden of Life RAW Meal Replacement, Vanilla, 1.23 lbs!
a year agoBeaverton, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been using this as my snack after the gym mixing it with almond milk instead of water which I think makes the taste more tolerable. I’ve tried the original flavor and I could not stomach it so I went with vanilla and it’s noticeably better tasting, although I wouldn’t say that I look forward to it. However, I feel much better about refueling with this over a sugary, artificial meal shake. I’m also lactose intolerant and this stuff is vegan so my stomach can handle it. The biggest pro is that it’s full of real stuff, the biggest con is the taste but overall I’m happy with it. I suggest going to New Seasons and trying a single serving before you buy a full tub.
a year agoVentura , CA
When I could drink this product it did it’s job at making me feel full and energized. But I only experienced that a couple of times because the taste and texture is so terribly awful. I enjoyed the benefits of it so I tried really hard to like it and mixed it with everything I could think of. Nothing took away the gross taste and the sand like texture. Maybe the chocolate is better?
5 months agoBinghamton , NY
Garden of Life RAW Meal Replacement, Vanilla, 1.23 lbs uploaded by Heather L.
I have a Soy & Milk allergy and was able to find this OrganicMeal Replacement shake with No soy, Dairy Gluten and it’s Vegan! I have to say this shake is pretty tasty! It reminds me a little of vanilla 🍰 Cake! Yummy! Ohhh 20g of protein less than 1g sugar!!! Win -win!!!!!
3 years agoKingsland, GA
I love that this shake is raw/organic/vegan and has probiotics. It's a good vanilla taste, kind of like cake batter. It never blends smooth, it's always quite chalky/gritty. If texture isn't a big deal, then I highly recommend this shake.
3 years agoCurwensville, PA
This is a great high quality protein powder. It tastes good but it does taste grainy and leaves a slight after taste. It is one of the better ones I've tried as far as ingredient wise though.
a year agoBrookhaven, MS
It did great for leaving me feeling full and satisfied but getting it down the hatch was painful. Not my favorite meal replacement. It stunk, it was uber chalky no matter HOW I mixed it and it just tasted awful. I don't think I'd purchase it again, at least, not this flavor.
2 years agoCommerce City
I first tried Raw Meal over a year ago, a gift from a friend, and had both positive and negative things to say then. The first time I tried it, the flavor was pretty awful without adding bananas or some other fruit, and there was a very gritty texture to it, but I continued because I truly needed to try a product with so many vitamins, organic ingredients, and health benefits, and that would KEEP ME FROM GETTING HUNGRY too soon. I found I also had more energy and less achiness after using it, and lost a few pounds. I am getting older, and I am very active, and I needed a product I could eat on the run, that would satisfy me, and that would be healthy. Raw Meal did the trick. I was very happy when they updated the texture to a much smoother consistency. I add banana and ice, and blend it for breakfast and sometimes for lunch. I eat a normal dinner without fail. I love the taste of good food too much!
3 years agoWest Palm Bch, FL
I like this product. It tastes great, I will note I have been doing no added sugar for a year now, so my taste buds are different than before. I like to add it to my morning smoothie and it holds me til lunch. I like that is dairy and soy free as well as gluten free. It also has a good amount of probiotics in each serving.
3 years ago
This isn't my favorite flavor in this brand. It's very chalky. It does leave you feeling full and I don't find myself searching for snacks after I've ate, which is why I gave it three stars. The chocolate version is much more tasty and easy to swallow.
2 years ago
I drink this every morning and it immediately makes my rush hour commute much more bearable. It's realitively inexpensive for the quality, but better than any other protein supplements I've tried.