BY GARDEN OF LIFE #18 in Meal Replacements

Snack and Meal Replacement br Provides all the Nutrition of a Healthy, Well Balanced Meal 34g Protein 2 10g Fiber 1 20 VITAMIN CODE 4 Vitamins and Minerals 7 Live Probiotics Enzymes 6 Non GMO Project Verified 5 USDA Organic Naturally Filling Satisfies Hunger Sustained Energy Empower yourself to achieve your Extraordinary Health Goals the easy and delicious way - reach for super-nutritious RAW Meal when you need a satisfying SNACK or you want an on-the-go MEAL. Garden of Life s RAW Meal is truly satisfying - truly nutritious - truly good for you - body and soul. RAW Meal provides the nutrition of a well-balanced meal in a convenient on-the-go powder. In one healthy serving you ll get: Sustained energy and support to build, maintain and repair lean muscle mass from 34g of RAW Certified Organic plant protein - a complete protein with 13 organic sprouted grai see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jenelle D.
Commerce City
I first tried Raw Meal over a year ago, a gift from a friend, and had both positive and negative things to say then. The first time I tried it, the flavor was pretty awful without adding bananas or some other fruit, and there was a very gritty texture to it, but I continued because I truly needed to try a product with so many vitamins, organic ingredients, and health benefits, and that would KEEP ME FROM GETTING HUNGRY too soon. I found I also had more energy and less achiness after using it, and lost a few pounds. I am getting older, and I am very active, and I needed a product I could eat on the run, that would satisfy me, and that would be healthy. Raw Meal did the trick. I was very happy when they updated the texture to a much smoother consistency. I add banana and ice, and blend it for breakfast and sometimes for lunch. I eat a normal dinner without fail. I love the taste of good food too much!
April T.
Kingsland, GA
I love that this shake is raw/organic/vegan and has probiotics. It's a good vanilla taste, kind of like cake batter. It never blends smooth, it's always quite chalky/gritty. If texture isn't a big deal, then I highly recommend this shake.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
This is a great high quality protein powder. It tastes good but it does taste grainy and leaves a slight after taste. It is one of the better ones I've tried as far as ingredient wise though.
Megan O.
I drink this every morning and it immediately makes my rush hour commute much more bearable. It's realitively inexpensive for the quality, but better than any other protein supplements I've tried.
Felecia E.
West palm Bch, FL
I like this product. It tastes great, I will note I have been doing no added sugar for a year now, so my taste buds are different than before. I like to add it to my morning smoothie and it holds me til lunch. I like that is dairy and soy free as well as gluten free. It also has a good amount of probiotics in each serving.
Jennifer H.
This isn't my favorite flavor in this brand. It's very chalky. It does leave you feeling full and I don't find myself searching for snacks after I've ate, which is why I gave it three stars. The chocolate version is much more tasty and easy to swallow.
Karina P.
Super rica de sabor, quita el hambre al sustituirla por una comida, buen precio, no tiene grasa animal, facil de digerir,