Garden of Life RAW Meal Replacement, Original, 2.6 lbs

Dietary Supplement. New Improved Taste! 26 Superfoods - RAW Organic Sprouts, Seeds and Greens. 20 VITAMIN CODE® Vitamins and Minerals Providing at Least 100% Daily Value of 16 Key Nutrients. 34g Protein. 9g Fiber. 2.5g Fat. Live Probiotics and Enzymes. Naturally Filling. Satisfied Hunger. Provides Energy. When you want the best for your body, feed it Garden of Life® RAW Meal™ - a high protein, high fiber.

Has anyone tried this meal replacement? If so, what are your thoughts? Thank you!!
How does this product taste?
I've been looking for a good meal replacement for so long! I have a very busy schedule and am lucky if I have time to eat a meal let alone make one! I wonder if this works well, does anyone know if you're full after? What it tastes like, and if you use milk or water with it?
Start your review of Garden of Life RAW Meal Replacement, Original, 2.6 lbs!
Product Highlights
The chocolate is delicious, and since they are plant based, they do taste earthy, but after the first couple, it is barely noticeable.in 7 reviews
taste was nasty lol, but its clean, and its soy free and also plant based so thats why, if you can take a vegan protein drink like its water then this is great for you!!in 5 reviews
I love the texture of this protein powder, as well as the lack of flavor so that it blends up well in smoothies as it doesn't overpower the other flavors that are included.in 5 reviews
3 months agoBuena Park, CA
Garden of Life RAW Meal Replacement, Original, 2.6 lbs uploaded by Janelle M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite protein powder! Full of nutrients and probiotics and no added sugars with less than 1g in a serving. Perfect with almond milk, cacao powder and a banana! Perfect base to add flax, chia, golden milk or any other goodies. #breakfaststaples #healthyeatsCold Milled Chia & Flax Seed Powder - 8 oz. Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Original Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Cacao Powder, 4 Ounces [Cacao Powder]
3 months agoOzark
The quality of this product is amazing. But the texture is a bit chalky and gritty. I like some of their other protein products much better. The flavor is ok, but the stevia can be a bit overbearing in some of the flavors. It's a clean product and is a good keal replacement in a smoothie but as a shake alone not my favorite.
a year agoWarrior, AL
I am not a huge breakfast person, so these are perfect for me. I have tried the flavored versions, but for me, the original is my favorite. It's not really sweet, which I like. It is a bit gritty, but I'm one of the weirdos who enjoy the grittiness. The flavor is really good considering all of the healthy ingredients included.  I normally pair mine with unsweetened Almond, Coconut, or Soy milk, and a little crushed ice, or if I have time, I use my Nutribullet. On occasion, I add various fruits, but it is fine with or without. Perfect, on-the-go meal replacement.
3 years agoStaten Island, NY
I tried this once in the chocolate brand and I did not like it at all. Let me explain it was grainy like sand . The chocolate flavor tasted chalky which I never experienced. I bought it at the Vitamin Shoppe . I would not recommend it . It did not blend well either.
3 years agoIthaca, NY
The original is grainy when I first started the meal replacement I chugged it, because it doesn't taste good. I'm into flavor a so I usually get chocolate or vanilla. Overall it's a great product and it's very nutritious.
2 years agoKansas City, MO
I love the brand Garden of Life but these meal replacements are really gritty. I like the idea of them - but they just don’t taste pleasant. They are rather expensive and can be found at health food stores. Even the flavored ones don’t taste so great.
3 years agoMartinsburg, WV
Literally life changing, top of the line, best quality venal replacement! I can't say enough about garden of life brand. I'm really big on holistic and natural products and I trust this brand to be giving me only what is good for my body!
6 years ago
I love plant based proteins, plus live probiotics (so healthy) no fillers. It's a little gritty but that doesn't bother me, I use it in my vitamix. Here's whats important to me, It's raw, vegan, organic, gluten, dairy and lactose free.. No Synthetic nutrients, artificial sweeteners, and no artificial preservatives. I'm a clean healthy eater and these are key components that are important in my diet. The lady at Whole foods introduced me to this a long time ago because I was having gastrointestinal sensitivities with all the other proteins,,,whey, soy and milk bothered me except the natural plant based proteins..it's super absorbable...
4 years agoFairfield, OH
This meal shake, not to be confused with their protein powders, is the bee's knees. Though a little more gritty than I prefer, it didn't stop me from butting several tubs if this stuff. For a busy and broke vegan, this stuff got me through retail holiday hell by staying in my locker at work and always being there when I needed it. Plus, the raw benefits beat trying to remember vitamins and supplements when you have sleep maybe two hours for several days straight... long story short, for an actual meal powder, this is pretty much all I'll get.
4 years ago
I had been purchasing this product for years but have had to stop due to the company making smaller bottles and not offering the large tubs as before (2+lbs). My favorite was the chocolate and I would mix with either almond milk or coconut water. I would use this as a meal replacement for breakfast and loved how nautural the ingredients were. The value was great but I can't justify paying pretty much the same price for a much smaller amount. I would rate this as a 5 but due to the smaller size offerings instead of the larger ones, I have to give it a 3.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...