Garden of Life RAW Meal Replacement, Original, 2.6 lbs uploaded by Tani L.Garden of Life RAW Meal Replacement, Original, 2.6 lbs uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY GARDEN OF LIFE #6 in Meal Replacements

Dietary Supplement. New Improved Taste! 26 Superfoods - RAW Organic Sprouts, Seeds and Greens. 20 VITAMIN CODE® Vitamins and Minerals Providing at Least 100% Daily Value of 16 Key Nutrients. 34g Protein. 9g Fiber. 2.5g Fat. Live Probiotics and Enzymes. Naturally Filling. Satisfied Hunger. Provides Energy. When you want the best for your body, feed it Garden of Life® RAW Meal™ - a high protein, high fiber. see more...

• How does this product taste?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good meal replacement for so long...2 Answers
  • For some reason recently every time I go to sprouts I cou...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "The chocolate is delicious, and since they are plant based, they do taste earthy, but after the first couple, it is barely noticeable." in 7 reviews
  • "I love the texture of this protein powder, as well as the lack of flavor so that it blends up well in smoothies as it doesn't overpower the other flavors that are included." in 5 reviews
  • "taste was nasty lol, but its clean, and its soy free and also plant based so thats why, if you can take a vegan protein drink like its water then this is great for you!!" in 5 reviews
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I love the brand Garden of Life but these meal replacements are really gritty. I like the idea of them - but they just don’t taste pleasant. They are rather expensive and can be found at health food stores. Even the flavored ones don’t taste so great.
William L.
Saint Cloud
Great ingredients, like all of their products, and decent taste. I don't love this one as much as the Garden of Life Sport blend (plant based), but this one is legitimate. The price per serving is very reasonable, and they take obvious care and pride in their products.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I tried this once in the chocolate brand and I did not like it at all. Let me explain it was grainy like sand . The chocolate flavor tasted chalky which I never experienced. I bought it at the Vitamin Shoppe . I would not recommend it . It did not blend well either.
Tani L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love this shake I use it every mornin I don't mix mine with water I mix mines with unsweetened almond milk and I love it perfect for me because im.not a huge breakfast person s I just drink my shake instead
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The original is grainy when I first started the meal replacement I chugged it, because it doesn't taste good. I'm into flavor a so I usually get chocolate or vanilla. Overall it's a great product and it's very nutritious.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Literally life changing, top of the line, best quality venal replacement! I can't say enough about garden of life brand. I'm really big on holistic and natural products and I trust this brand to be giving me only what is good for my body!
Dana M.
I love plant based proteins, plus live probiotics (so healthy) no fillers. It's a little gritty but that doesn't bother me, I use it in my vitamix. Here's whats important to me, It's raw, vegan, organic, gluten, dairy and lactose free.. No Synthetic nutrients, artificial sweeteners, and no artificial preservatives. I'm a clean healthy eater and these are key components that are important in my diet. The lady at Whole foods introduced me to this a long time ago because I was having gastrointestinal sensitivities with all the other proteins,,,whey, soy and milk bothered me except the natural plant based proteins..it's super absorbable...

Beth D.
Florence, KY
This meal shake, not to be confused with their protein powders, is the bee's knees. Though a little more gritty than I prefer, it didn't stop me from butting several tubs if this stuff. For a busy and broke vegan, this stuff got me through retail holiday hell by staying in my locker at work and always being there when I needed it. Plus, the raw benefits beat trying to remember vitamins and supplements when you have sleep maybe two hours for several days straight... long story short, for an actual meal powder, this is pretty much all I'll get.
Angee L.
I had been purchasing this product for years but have had to stop due to the company making smaller bottles and not offering the large tubs as before (2+lbs). My favorite was the chocolate and I would mix with either almond milk or coconut water. I would use this as a meal replacement for breakfast and loved how nautural the ingredients were. The value was great but I can't justify paying pretty much the same price for a much smaller amount. I would rate this as a 5 but due to the smaller size offerings instead of the larger ones, I have to give it a 3.
Sparkle A.
I add it to my smoothies for added protein. I am a vegetarian and don't really care for whey and prefer to control soy consumption. This protein powder fits the bill. It is nutritionally sound and thickens my smoothies for a rich texture. Thankfully, there is not a bunch of added sugar. I think it tastes a bit earthy but it doesn't bother me when blended with whole fruits and vegetables.
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
What is the best health benefit from this product and what do you eat this with??
Faith F.
Holbrook, NY
I've been looking for a good meal replacement for so long! I have a very busy schedule and am lucky if I have time to eat a meal let alone make one! I wonder if this works well, does anyone know if you're full after? What it tastes like, and if you use milk or water with it?
Kacey S.
Holland, OH
Do these fill you up? Are they thick?
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Does this stuff really fill you up?
Katie W.
How does this product taste?