Garden of Life RAW Meal Replacement, Chocolate Cacao, 1.34 lbs

Snack and Meal Replacementbr Provides all the Nutrition of a Healthy, Well Balanced Meal 34g Protein 1 10g Fiber 2 20 VITAMIN CODE 6 Vitamins and Minerals 7 Live Probiotics Enzymes 4 Non GMO Project Verified 5 USDA Organic Naturally Filling Satisfies Hunger Sustained Energy Empower yourself to achieve your Extraordinary Health Goals the easy and delicious way - reach for super-nutritious RAW Meal when you need a satisfying SNACK or you want an on-the-go MEAL. Garden of Life s RAW Meal is truly satisfying - truly nutritious - truly good for you - body and soul. RAW Meal provides the nutrition of a well-balanced meal in a convenient on-the-go powder. In one healthy serving you ll get: Sustained energy and support to build, maintain and repair lean muscle mass from 34g of RAW Certified Organic plant protein - a complete protein with 13 organic sprouted grain

Don’t know whether this is good or not bc I already see some negative reviews..
Who else loves this stuff as much as I do??? 😍😍😍
Does this product cause stomach irritation? I am very sensitive and am looking for a natural protein/meal powder.
Start your review of Garden of Life RAW Meal Replacement, Chocolate Cacao, 1.34 lbs!
6 months agoNashville, TN
This is an amazing vegan protein powder with lots of nutrients it really makes me feel good between meals and gives me some protein from good raw sources! Worth the money, I’m a customer for life.
2 years agoIthaca, NY
Garden of Life is the only powdered nutritional shake I actually like and don't find to bother my stomach. I used to used Ensure for bowel rest during Crohn's flare-ups, but I stopped being able to tolerate it and it took me forever to find a non-dairy, low sugar alternative that doesn't taste like straight up chemicals. I finally sprung for a can of Garden of Life and it's totally worth the price, especially if you stock up when it's on sale. It doesn't bother my stomach, is fairly filling, and at least gives me some nutrients when I'm on a limited diet. I mix it with almond milk, and when I'm feeling well enough for solids also blend it with some fruits, veggies, and maybe peanut butter and/or oats and/or flax or chia seeds. I'm not a fan of the marketing, but I'm glad to be done sampling disgusting shakes!
a year agoLansdale
Purchased at: Amazon
I never really wanted to purchase protein powders labeled as "meal replacements" but this one went on sale at wegmans so I grabbed it and I'm glad I did. Definitely one of the best vegan protein powders I've had for both texture and taste. It blends well in a shaker much better than the sport protein from garden of life but sport protein did taste better. If I could have this texture with the garden of life sport protein taste and ingredients it would be the best plant protein on the market in terms of price, quality, taste, and texture
2 years ago
For a gluten-free, soy-free plant-based meal replacement protein powder, this offers a lot for a more natural and healthier protein option! The only thing that is difficult is the consistency, it is rather sandy and impossible to dissolve completely into milk or water. The texture has started to grow on me, however, and I enjoy the chocolate much more than the meal replacement with greens.
a year agoSalem
When I first heard of this product I was skeptical, but after reading more about the great nutrients that it provides and the fact that it’s made with all natural ingredients.... I fell for it. This meal replacement is filling and goes well with almond milk, water or a smoothie. There are other flavors that are also very good. Would recommend this product for its great quality and taste!
3 years agoSan Antonio, TX
This is my absolute all time favorite when it comes to meal replacement shakes. I don't usually drink it with water or milk by itself, but I get creative and mix it in a blender with milk, ice, peanut butter, a banana, and some water to soften it and get rid of that chalky taste a bit. So good!
10 months agoOrlando, FL
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This meal replacement is everything I need and is vegan 🤩. There is zero fillers and is made from vegetables! No soy or dairy! I’m unable to digest whey so this protein is amazing. I enjoy it when mixed with almondmilk but when mixed with water the flavor is not amazing. It also doesn’t mix 100% and can be a little chalky. Overall, I do love it for me.
a year agoBATON ROUGE, LA
I love this product. It's vegan which I love because whey products bother my stomach. It taste great in my opinion. I like to mix it with a non dairy milk like almond milk. It's a little pricey but I feel it's worth it. Next time I might try the vanilla flavor because I noticed the Cacao has caffeine and I don't drink caffeine anymore.
6 months agoSilver Spring, MD
Purchased at: Whole Foods
The taste is not that good... but is not bad I mean I have taste other vegan proteins or meals and they taste really good . This one not that good .. the price mmmmm is ok I mean most of this type of products have the same price range so it your problem is the flavor you can find other brands that taste better and cost the same price
3 years agoIthaca, NY
Taste great I mix this with unsweetened almond milk and sometimes add in a banana. I use this almost everyday and it's very satisfying and healthy. I would recommend this to as well as the vanilla flavored one.