BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Snack and Meal Replacementbr Provides all the Nutrition of a Healthy, Well Balanced Meal 34g Protein 1 10g Fiber 2 20 VITAMIN CODE 6 Vitamins and Minerals 7 Live Probiotics Enzymes 4 Non GMO Project Verified 5 USDA Organic Naturally Filling Satisfies Hunger Sustained Energy Empower yourself to achieve your Extraordinary Health Goals the easy and delicious way - reach for super-nutritious RAW Meal when you need a satisfying SNACK or you want an on-the-go MEAL. Garden of Life s RAW Meal is truly satisfying - truly nutritious - truly good for you - body and soul. RAW Meal provides the nutrition of a well-balanced meal in a convenient on-the-go powder. In one healthy serving you ll get: Sustained energy and support to build, maintain and repair lean muscle mass from 34g of RAW Certified Organic plant protein - a complete protein with 13 organic sprouted grain see more...

• Does this product cause stomach irritation? I am very sensitive a...1 Answers
  • How long does it keep you guys full?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer H.
The chocolate is by far the beer flavor in this brand of meal replacements. I mix mine with frozen bananas, yogurt, blueberries and vanilla almond milk or soy milk. It's easy to drink and I don't find myself forcing it down like I did with the vanilla version of this. It also keeps me full as a meal replacement. I'd recommend this.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I had bought a container because it was on sale but ended up using only a few scoops before getting rid of it. I thought it may be an acquired taste and tried on multiple occasions, tried shaking and using a blender, adding banana and different plant milks but it was sooooo chalky I couldn't stomach it.
Allie M.
For a gluten-free, soy-free plant-based meal replacement protein powder, this offers a lot for a more natural and healthier protein option! The only thing that is difficult is the consistency, it is rather sandy and impossible to dissolve completely into milk or water. The texture has started to grow on me, however, and I enjoy the chocolate much more than the meal replacement with greens.
Angelique A.
San Antonio, TX
This is my absolute all time favorite when it comes to meal replacement shakes. I don't usually drink it with water or milk by itself, but I get creative and mix it in a blender with milk, ice, peanut butter, a banana, and some water to soften it and get rid of that chalky taste a bit. So good!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Taste great I mix this with unsweetened almond milk and sometimes add in a banana. I use this almost everyday and it's very satisfying and healthy. I would recommend this to as well as the vanilla flavored one.
Victoria B.
As long as you accept right off the bat that these will be a little chalky then you'll be fine. I'd recommend not drinking then with just water or milk but instead adding some ice and blending it into a smoothie. I also like adding a banana and some pb2 powder.
Rebecca D.
I love this meal replacement, I have diabetes, so I was worried about it interfering with that but I've had no problems. I keep my sugar under control with diet. This is great tasting blends really well and it keeps me satisfied.
April T.
Kingsland, GA
This is a good shake. Filling, tasty, and I like that's it's organic and raw. I wish it blended smoother. It's pretty gritty for a shake. But overall, I like this shake as a meal replacement
Brittany B.
Leland, NC
I love mixing this into protein pancakes! Not the greatest flavor or texture alone. Try adding to some muffins!
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
I love the ingredients. I'm not going to lie, this stuff doesn't taste good. In fact, it's just gross. You do get used to the taste, and learn to love it though. It's very filling, and a good affordable option to replace some of the more expensive shakes you've probably heard of.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
How long does it keep you guys full?
Kit N.
Does this product cause stomach irritation? I am very sensitive and am looking for a natural protein/meal powder.