BY GARDEN OF LIFE #10 in Meal Replacements

Snack and Meal Replacementbr Provides all the Nutrition of a Healthy, Well Balanced Meal 34g Protein 1 10g Fiber 2 20 VITAMIN CODE 6 Vitamins and Minerals 7 Live Probiotics Enzymes 4 Non GMO Project Verified 5 USDA Organic Naturally Filling Satisfies Hunger Sustained Energy Empower yourself to achieve your Extraordinary Health Goals the easy and delicious way - reach for super-nutritious RAW Meal when you need a satisfying SNACK or you want an on-the-go MEAL. Garden of Life s RAW Meal is truly satisfying - truly nutritious - truly good for you - body and soul. RAW Meal provides the nutrition of a well-balanced meal in a convenient on-the-go powder. In one healthy serving you ll get: Sustained energy and support to build, maintain and repair lean muscle mass from 34g of RAW Certified Organic plant protein - a complete protein with 13 organic sprouted grain see more...

• Don’t know whether this is good or not bc I already see s...1 Answers
  • Does this product cause stomach irritation? I am very sen...1 Answers
  • How long does it keep you guys full?4 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
C G.
This is my favorite meal replacement powder brand! That being said the chocolate flavor is definitely not the best. I much prefer the vanilla and especially the chai. I recommend using this in a smoothie instead of just making a shake with it as it blends well but doesn’t shake up great. Recommended recipe- one frozen banana, a scoop of this powder, one tablespoon PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter and 2-3 cups of unsweetened almond milk. Blend and enjoy! It really fills you up and gives you tons of energy without feeling jittery ❤️
Katie G.
Pottstown , PA
IT’S CRAP!!! Wish I wouldn’t have bought a small container of this. It’s nothing like I thought it would be and actually made me throw up. It’s that bad. Doesn’t take like chocolate at all. Leaves a bad aftertaste.
Lynn B.
I bought a single use packet as I wasn’t sure if I’d like it. It was very tasty. The regular size container is expensive, but you get a lot of servings. I’d consider buying this if I wanted a chocolate flavor.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
Garden of Life is the only powdered nutritional shake I actually like and don't find to bother my stomach. I used to used Ensure for bowel rest during Crohn's flare-ups, but I stopped being able to tolerate it and it took me forever to find a non-dairy, low sugar alternative that doesn't taste like straight up chemicals. I finally sprung for a can of Garden of Life and it's totally worth the price, especially if you stock up when it's on sale. It doesn't bother my stomach, is fairly filling, and at least gives me some nutrients when I'm on a limited diet. I mix it with almond milk, and when I'm feeling well enough for solids also blend it with some fruits, veggies, and maybe peanut butter and/or oats and/or flax or chia seeds. I'm not a fan of the marketing, but I'm glad to be done sampling disgusting shakes!
Allie M.
For a gluten-free, soy-free plant-based meal replacement protein powder, this offers a lot for a more natural and healthier protein option! The only thing that is difficult is the consistency, it is rather sandy and impossible to dissolve completely into milk or water. The texture has started to grow on me, however, and I enjoy the chocolate much more than the meal replacement with greens.
Angelique A.
San Antonio, TX
This is my absolute all time favorite when it comes to meal replacement shakes. I don't usually drink it with water or milk by itself, but I get creative and mix it in a blender with milk, ice, peanut butter, a banana, and some water to soften it and get rid of that chalky taste a bit. So good!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Taste great I mix this with unsweetened almond milk and sometimes add in a banana. I use this almost everyday and it's very satisfying and healthy. I would recommend this to as well as the vanilla flavored one.
April T.
Kingsland, GA
This is a good shake. Filling, tasty, and I like that's it's organic and raw. I wish it blended smoother. It's pretty gritty for a shake. But overall, I like this shake as a meal replacement
Rebecca D.
I love this meal replacement, I have diabetes, so I was worried about it interfering with that but I've had no problems. I keep my sugar under control with diet. This is great tasting blends really well and it keeps me satisfied.
Angee L.
One of my all-time FAVORITES in regards to a meal replacement. I purchased mine from Amazon which was great because I was able to get it through Prime. The price is great for the bigger tub, not so much for the smaller sizes. I loved the taste and all of the great nutrients that are in it - all ingredients I have heard of, which is really important. I have recommended this product to my sister and mom; they both are fans now too. I highly recommend it. Just a word of caution - drink it right away after mixing. I have found if you wait too long then it starts to solidify. It definitely fills you up though so it is perfect as a meal replacement!
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
How long does it keep you guys full?
Kit N.
Does this product cause stomach irritation? I am very sensitive and am looking for a natural protein/meal powder.
Haley S.
Don’t know whether this is good or not bc I already see some negative reviews..
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Who else loves this stuff as much as I do??? 😍😍😍