BY GARDEN OF LIFE #88 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. High Potency RAW, Whole Food B-Complex Formula. Folate & Biotin. Live Probiotics & Enzymes. No Binder or Fillers. Vegan, Gluten Free & Dairy Free. Comprehensive B-Complex Formula with RAW Food-Created Nutrients™. Healthy Heart & Blood*. Immune Support*. Metabolism*. Stress Response*. Mental & Physical Energ. see more...

• Hi! Does anyone know if this product is vegan friendly? Thanks! 1 Answers
  • What impact does raw have on the benefits? How do... Be the first to answer!
  • Does it help improve your enemy levels??How long before you see a...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Summer M.
Kenosha, WI
I love everything by vitamin code. This b complex always helps to boost my mood. I bought it from my wholistic doctor but have also found it on Amazon. I feel this is the best brand for this product. Their probiotics and prenatal probiotics are great, too! Overall, this company is great at what they do and if you're looking for natural supplements this is as good as it gets.
Anja W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The reason I don't like this product is because of the added biotin. Although it supposedly helps hair & nail growth, in some people it an trigger hypothyroidism & Hashimoto's disease, which causes the opposite (hair loss). It elevated thyroid antibodies in most people, so I would not recommend to anybody.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Literally life changing, top of the line, best quality vitamins! I can't say enough about garden of life brand. I'm really big on holistic and natural products and I trust this brand to be giving me only what is good for my body!
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
I love this B-complex pills!! you will feel the difference right the way!! and you will see the difference on your hair and skin in about a month or so! WARNING! they smell weird.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this brand! I also take their multi women's daily vitamins. As a women, we need to make sure our b vitamins are taken. I've noticed my energy level has gone up with these. This is one of my fave brands because it's raw, vegan, and works! I always stock up on sprouts and whole foods sales. Totally worth the price and can be taken on empty stomach!
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Garden of Life supplements are top notch and this one is no different. Made from real,
Whole food ingredients, you are sure to reap the benefits of this product. B vitamins are are essential for many functions of the body, and while this B Complex supplement may cost more than a drugstore brand, it is well worth your money.
Kayelyn p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this brand!! The vitamin code b complex is my current and favorite b vitamins and I know they are good quality and I don't feel weird from them since it's all fruits and vegetables.
MYRA G.
San Marcos, TX
I use this raw vitamin b complex in my after workout smoothie every day! Since I have been using it I noticed my energy level is better, my hair and nails look a lot better! I will continue to use this for the rest of my life!
Erin W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the vegetarian ingredients- they're hard to find. The price is perfectly reasonable for what you're getting, although I wish I didn't have to drive across town to Whole Foods to get them.
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
Live this brand . I swore by the prenatles because they were raw whole food vitamins . going to feel rite this weekend to stock up
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I live garden of life! Vitamin code. They make their product natural! Non synthetic, organic, pure and natural! Expensive but you get what you paid for!
Soraida C.
Is it effective and worth the buy.
Kris C.
Rex, GA
Hi! Does anyone know if this product is vegan friendly? Thanks!
jennifer d.
Does it help improve your enemy levels??How long before you see a difference?
Carly-Ann R.
New Westminster , BC
What impact does raw have on the benefits? How does it differ from any other B-complex?