BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Whole Food Dietary Supplement. 15 Billion^ Probiotic Cells Daily. 13 Beneficial Cultures with HSOs*. Supports Normal Intestinal Function & Regularity*. Vegetarian. Gluten Free. Jordan Rubin Formulated Primal Defense® Ultra to be the Ultimate High Potency, Broad Spectrum Probiotic Formula. Formulated with 13 Beneficial Cultures with HSOs* Includes S. boulardii to nourish and support a healthy intestinal wall, the front line for the bodies defense system.*. see more...

Donna W.
Beckley, WV
I began using this product over 8 years ago and I was suffering from IBS type symptoms and gut and bowel issues in general, this fixed it.  I was sceptical at first, but it changed my bathroom life for good.  I love the way I began to feel as well.  I recommend to all those gut and bowel issue folks out there.  This is a game changer for sure.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this probiotic. It's pricey, but good. I only take one per day, on an empty stomach--no issues and I have a very sensitive stomach. The one thing that I really like about this probiotic is that it doesn't require refrigeration.
Ashley D.
Great probiotic. Keeps my sensitive stomach running smoothly. Doesn't taste very good going down but bad taste only lasts a second.