BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Dietary Supplement. HSO Probiotic Formula. Vegetarian. Gluten Free. Primal Defense® is created using the following probiotic species or their enzymes: Lactobacillus acidophilus. Lactobacillus rhamnosus. Lactobacillus salivarius. Lactobacillus plantarum. Lactobacillus paracasei. Lactobacillus casei. Lactobacillus brevis. see more...

Marie W.
Boiling Springs
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 180 more...
This product has changed my life. I was diagnosed with IBS and possible Chrons disease. I could not hold a job and was in horrible pain at least once a week. After about 2 weeks of taking this, I definitely felt a difference. After 6 weeks, I won't do without it, plain and simple! I no longer have those issues anymore thanks to this product!!
Kari C.
Saint Joseph, MO
I started taking 3 of these per day and within 24 hours, felt so much better in the way of my digestive health. After a few weeks, I started getting a burning sensation in my stomach, so I reduced it to 2 a day and then eventually 1 a day. So far, I've only needed 1 a day and haven't had any digestive issues since. I don't feel bloated any longer and am very regular. I LOVE this stuff!
Anaylie M.
Newport News, VA
I highly recommend this product. It made a difference in my digestive system and did not break the bank. Its is a vegetarian and gluten free product. If you need or want to try a probiotic, try this one.
Laura E.
Louisville, KY
I tried this awhile back and didn't have very good luck. It made my stomach hurt about an hour after taking them. It's also extremely expensive as far as probiotics go.