BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Dietary Supplement. HSO Probiotic Formula. Vegetarian. Gluten Free. Primal Defense® is created using the following probiotic species or their enzymes: Lactobacillus acidophilus. Lactobacillus rhamnosus. Lactobacillus salivarius. Lactobacillus plantarum. Lactobacillus paracasei. Lactobacillus casei. Lactobacillus brevis. see more...

Kari C.
Saint Joseph, MO
I started taking 3 of these per day and within 24 hours, felt so much better in the way of my digestive health. After a few weeks, I started getting a burning sensation in my stomach, so I reduced it to 2 a day and then eventually 1 a day. So far, I've only needed 1 a day and haven't had any digestive issues since. I don't feel bloated any longer and am very regular. I LOVE this stuff!
Anaylie M.
Newport News, VA
I highly recommend this product. It made a difference in my digestive system and did not break the bank. Its is a vegetarian and gluten free product. If you need or want to try a probiotic, try this one.
Laura E.
Louisville, KY
I tried this awhile back and didn't have very good luck. It made my stomach hurt about an hour after taking them. It's also extremely expensive as far as probiotics go.
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 180 more...
This product has changed my life. I was diagnosed with IBS and possible Chrons disease. I could not hold a job and was in horrible pain at least once a week. After about 2 weeks of taking this, I definitely felt a difference. After 6 weeks, I won't do without it, plain and simple! I no longer have those issues anymore thanks to this product!!

back