BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Raw Whole Food Dietary Supplement Raw Organic Green Super Food Raw Organic Veggie Juice in a Bottle Made with 35 Nutrient-Dense Raw Organic Greens, Sprouts and Veggies Rich in Chlorophyll, Trace Minerals, Antioxidants, Enzymes and Probiotics Capture the Raw Power of the Sun! Raw Energy* Healthy Detoxification* Healthy Digestion and Elimination* Healthy Blood Sugar Levels** Immune System Support* Capture the power of the sun with Perfect Food® Raw, packed with the power of 35 nutrient-dense, raw, organic greens, sprouts and vegetable juices for the Raw Energy you need every day.* Perfect Food® Raw provides foundational nutrition your body craves to support healthy digestion, detoxification, a healthy immune system and already healthy blood sugar levels and metabolism.* Perfect Food Raw is raw, organic, whole food nutrition providing naturally occurring antioxid see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
I have tried many greens drinks, and this by far is the best. Not only does it have amazing, quality ingredients, it also tastes amazing! I just mix it with water, unlike other greens drinks where I had to add juice or mix it into a smoothie to hide the taste. This greens drink has really help increase my energy, as a busy mom and fitness instructor. It is one of my secret weapons to fight fatigue from a busy day. Better than coffee!
Najwa Y.
Pensacola , FL
This product is not receiving 5 stars from me simply because it tastes awful! However, if you mix it with the right amount of sweet fruits and banana within your smoothie the taste improves substantially. The benefits from this product are super amazing and you will see a difference in your energy, digestion, and skin. I 100% and 4 stars would recommend this products. its one of the best on the market.
Diana W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I feel that I am the healthiest when I drink this in my juices and smoothies daily. It doesn't taste the best but that is to expect when you have healthy greens and a juice without artificial flavors.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
It taste good mixed with fruit & berries. My favorite thing to do is to mix it with blueberries and bananas. I use this every other day. The product is healthy and taste great.
Lynn B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I bought this in a trial size to add to smoothies. I wasn’t sure how it would impact the flavor. It didn’t impact my smoothie flavor. It was a way to add more nutrients. It is pricey in the larger container.
Heather L.
This is a really great product. So many great benefits to taking this daily.
To name a few that I noticed within days:
More energy, more regular, mood elevated, more focus. it mixed well with my morning smoothies.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
have you ever made a homemade green juice or smoothie and it isn't green at all? I do. and as silly as it may seem..looks are everything. I wanna take pictures of my healthiness and my green smoothie/juices look so much better in pictures when it is actually green lol. but on a serious note adding this to my juice or smoothie blend not only makes it look better but it gives me SO MUCH ENERGY, I love this stuff.. and even just adding it to some orange juice it's awesome!
Kyra S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I've been drinking this for years and it honestly tastes horrible no matter what you mix it with. It has an extremely strong grass taste, even worse than that. But I know that it's one of the best supplements you can take. I love Garden of Life brand and all of their products, although they are a little expensive. I got this particular powder for around $30.
Madison G.
Haha okay so I actually love this stuff but I greatly greatly want to state that please learn how to slowly add it into your diet. It doesn't mix very well and the taste is well it tastes like clean dirt you guys Lol buuuuut once your body gets used to it, there's a ton of energy and my body doesn't feel as sore. It took me 2 weeks of adding it to my water and Smoothies once a day to make that body shift.
April G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I just started these yesterday. I am hoping it will help since I don't eat enough veggies. Pros - provides nutrition that your body craves to support healthy digestion, detoxification, a healthy immune system, already healthy blood sugar levels and metabolism. The cons - The smell & taste is very off putting & you have to take 8 capsules a day. Bottom line they are freshly juiced greens six times more concentrated than whole leaf grass powders and they provide natural energy - so they are worth it to me!
Christy O.
I exclusively breastfeed is this safe for breastfeeding mommies?
Ashley M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this stuff good? And is it healthy?
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
How do you mix this?
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Anyone try this yet, is it any good? without any additives?
Sierra M.
Can this be taken more than once per day?