BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Dietary Supplement. Super Green Formula. 45 Phytonutrient-Dense Superfoods*. 12 Sprouted Ingredients. Fermented Whole Food Ingredients. 10 Probiotic Strains. Vegetarian Perfect Food® Super Green has more greens per serving than other green food supplement formulas.  Made with vegetable, sprout and organic cereal grass ingredients.  Perfect Food® provides your body the nutritional benefits of multiple servings of fruit and vegetables every day.  Perfect Food® Super green Formula supplement contains 10 probiotics strains to support digestive health, and spirulina to support hea. see more...

Paula B.
Middlesboro, KY
This is my favorite green food. I mix it with fresh juice and know I am getting a powerful dose of nutrition and antioxidents. There is a capsule form of this that I also like to use.
Malkia S.
Austin, TX
I haven't tried this product specifically, but ive done the 3 step cleanse they offer and i absolutely loved it. I'm positive any other product they have to offer would equally suffice!
Devin D.
Glens Falls , NY
This tasted like medicated dirt to me. If you have ever tasted crushed Tylenol, that is the closest thing I can think of to explain the taste. It is also very earthy. I wasn't able to choke it down.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
This is a low quality brand. You don't know what you're getting with these kinds of brands. It is better to go with a more expensive higher quality brand for the sake of your body.
Willow M.
I used to work at a health food store. Garden of Life is one of the better quality brands out there. Add this to a fruit smoothie and you won't taste the greens.
Zoe B.
I don't like the way it makes me feel. I would recommend spending the extra money and getting a high quality product.