BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Dietary Supplement. Super Green Formula. 45 Phytonutrient-Dense Superfoods*. 12 Sprouted Ingredients. Fermented Whole Food Ingredients. 10 Probiotic Strains. Vegetarian Perfect Food® Super Green has more greens per serving than other green food supplement formulas.  Made with vegetable, sprout and organic cereal grass ingredients.  Perfect Food® provides your body the nutritional benefits of multiple servings of fruit and vegetables every day.  Perfect Food® Super green Formula supplement contains 10 probiotics strains to support digestive health, and spirulina to support hea. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Paula B.
Middlesboro, KY
This is my favorite green food. I mix it with fresh juice and know I am getting a powerful dose of nutrition and antioxidents. There is a capsule form of this that I also like to use.
Devin D.
Glens Falls , NY
This tasted like medicated dirt to me. If you have ever tasted crushed Tylenol, that is the closest thing I can think of to explain the taste. It is also very earthy. I wasn't able to choke it down.
Malkia S.
Austin, TX
I haven't tried this product specifically, but ive done the 3 step cleanse they offer and i absolutely loved it. I'm positive any other product they have to offer would equally suffice!
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
This is a low quality brand. You don't know what you're getting with these kinds of brands. It is better to go with a more expensive higher quality brand for the sake of your body.
Willow M.
I used to work at a health food store. Garden of Life is one of the better quality brands out there. Add this to a fruit smoothie and you won't taste the greens.
Zoe B.
I don't like the way it makes me feel. I would recommend spending the extra money and getting a high quality product.