Garden Of Life Oceans MOM Prenatal DHA Omega-3 350 mg 30 Softgels

by Garden of Life

Oceans MOM Prenatal DHA Omega-3 350 mg Oceans MOM Prenatal DHA is made with an UltraPure molecularly distilled blend of fish oils rich in DHA. Designed for pregnant and breastfeeding Moms, just one small easy-to-swallow softgel daily delivers 365mg of omega-3s, providing 350mg of DHA and 15mg of EPA, with no fishy aftertaste—just a pleasant strawberry flavor. Oceans MOM Prenatal DHA supplies 350mg of DHA, the optimum level of DHA for pregnant and lactating women—in one small, pleasant-tasting strawberry-flavored softgel, providing a broad range of benefits for both you and your baby.† DHA is an essential omega-3 fatty acid and must be obtained from dietary sources or a high-quality supplement. Pregnancy and lactation can place high demands on your body and deplete your DHA reserves. DHA is especially important in the last trimester of pregnancy and the first few months of an infant’s life.† Oceans MOM Prenatal DHA Omega-3 350 mg Benefits Helps Support Brain, Eyes and Nervous System in Developing Babies† Promotes Positive Mood and Emotional Well-Being for Mothers† Enhances the Quality of Breast Milk† Oceans MOM Prenatal DHA—over 100% recommended DHA level (350mg) for pregnant and lactating women as well as for your baby’s healthy development.†

Can I use this my entire pregnancy?
Does this work well for post-natal...during breastfeeding?
Start your review of Garden Of Life Oceans MOM Prenatal DHA Omega-3 350 mg 30 Softgels!
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Great way to get a high quality DHA supplement while pregnant. I took this daily surging both of my pregnancies. I love garden of life products and trust them to be of the best quality and they are usually affordable.
Angelle T.
Garden Of Life Oceans MOM Prenatal DHA Omega-3 350 mg 30 Softgels uploaded by Angelle T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I heard about these through a YouTube channel and I love them. They don’t have a fishy aftertaste and are easy to take. I will be taking these during my pregnancy also. I would recommend to women trying to get pregnant and those expecting.
Deanna G.
Painesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I took these while pregnant and I loved them. I didn't really try others, a friend recommended this. I got it at vitamin world. They were very effective.
Delvenia B.
Chesapeake, VA
Just starting taking these while trying to conceive. Smells like strawberry but I don't keep them in my mouth long enough to know how they smell.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I take quite a few vitamins & supplements daily--added this one recently. I have a very sensitive stomach, but garden of life products never upset my stomach. I don't know what other DHA supplements taste like, but the box says pleasant strawberry taste, and I'd have to agree.
Melinda K.
Broomfield, CO
These are great! I was taking the multivitamins too, but the formula changed. The DHA Omega however seem great and gave me what I need for growing a baby :)
Lily V.
Herrin, IL
These were great. The taste was not bad at all and they hardly ever caused me any problems with aftertaste or indigestion either. I will definitely take these next time I am pregnant again and I would recommend them to other expecting mama’s.
Paige R.
Stoneham
One of the better tasting DHA supplements I think. I was super sensitive to fish smell and this wasn’t bad. Happy I tried it!
Aylin M.
Los Angeles , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It is okay, I do like it a bit because I seen the reviews about it since I am not a mad. I had check the reviews.
Alexis R.
Tennessee
It was so long ago when i used these but i use their probiotics now and I love them. I would use any of their products.