BY GARDEN OF LIFE

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Dietary Supplement. New! Berry Lime. Great Berry Lime Taste Kids Love - Not Fishy! DHA from Ultra Pure Cod Liver Oil. Excellent Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Excellent Source of DHA & Other Omega-3s. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cristal L.
Cristal L.
Las Cruces, NM
Chewables are always fun for kids! Great taste really good flavors! They are small and sugar free great for young children
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
Topeka, KS
These are by far my kids favorite vitamins to take! Makes me so happy that they don't complain about having to take them!
member-acd0d8798
member-acd0d8798
Chicago il
Hello this is and amazing product my kids love and I love that they love it .
Rosamaria R.
Rosamaria R.
Waco, TX
My little girl loves this she's only 2 I think the age for this is 4. So I half what I give her and she literally wakes up ready to take them, she calls them bubbles. There easy to take they kind of burst in your mouth after you bite them.
Christy W.
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
Love this as an added punch for my kiddie!! I trust garden of life products and use them with my kids across the board!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
We're could I buy? I haven't food In a long time there amazing my son love it and just great for them