SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsGarden of Life
mykind Organics Women’s Multi 60 Vegan Tablets

Garden Of Life mykind Organics Women’s Multi 60 Vegan Tablets

by Garden of Life

mykind Organics Women’s Multi Finally, there’s a whole food multi from real, nutritious foods that’s Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and is specifically formulated for the needs of women—mykind Organics Women’s Multi. Made from over 30 powdered organic fruits, vegetables and herbs, mykind Organics Women’s Multi offers a multitude of vitamins and minerals, including targeted levels of B vitamins for radiant skin and nails.† It also provides a whopping 500% Daily Value of vitamin B-12 in Methylcobalamin form—a highly absorbable, active, natural form of B-12, like the B-12 in the body.† Women’s Multi also delivers vegan D3 from lichen for immune support and iron for blood support.† Women’s Multi is made from real organic whole food, including lemons, annatto, amla berry and holy basil—providing perfect support for your demanding lifestyle—all in just two organic tablets daily.† mykind Organics Women’s Multi Benefits Promotes energy† Supports a healthy metabolism† Supports blood and heart health† Supports radiant skin and nails with great levels of B vitamins† Extensive vitamins and minerals from over 30 powdered fruits, veggies & herbs Organic clean tablets—no magnesium stearate (vegetable lubricant) mykind Organics Women’s Multi—a Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified women’s multivitamin formula made from certified organic whole foods for women’s health, energy and beauty.†

How good are these?
I'm curious how these compare to Rainbow Light multi vitamins? Anyone tried both?
Has anyone found good products that compare?!
Start your review of Garden Of Life mykind Organics Women’s Multi 60 Vegan Tablets!
Angie G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Garden Of Life mykind Organics Women’s Multi 60 Vegan Tablets uploaded by Angie G.
I really like this vitamin. Unlike some other organic vitamins, this one doesn’t give me any headaches. I get a decent amount of energy all day.
OLGA Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Garden Of Life mykind Organics Women’s Multi 60 Vegan Tablets uploaded by OLGA Y.
GARDEN OF LIFE has great women's vitamins with natural ingredients. You can to buy it online or at the wholefood store. These vitamins are expensive, but they work. They contain a lot of multivitamins that you need daily. If you have irregular menstrual cycles, these tablets can help you! It's good for your heart, skin, nails and hair.
Erica N.
I love this all natural vitamin! I use to not take any, but started taking this after a lot of research on different brands. I love that it has folate instead of folic acid. It's a little more expensive, but very worth it to me since this is something I am putting in my body and suppose to benefit from. The pills are a little big, but I know I'm taking a quality vitamin and that's very important to me. I will continue to be loyal to this brand.
Asaria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Garden Of Life mykind Organics Women’s Multi 60 Vegan Tablets uploaded by Asaria A.
Purchased at: Target
These are the best vitamins I have ever had! The most definitely meet my expectations! Ever since I took them, my energy Levels have risen very high! I’m not tire and weary anymore and I love the fact that they are organic! They are 20$ in target but are very worth it! I don’t gag or feel uncomfortable I’m my stomach they have a lot of essential minerals my body needs! When I [email protected] them for months my body didn’t have the same energy!
Tanya L.
Milwaukee
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my everyday multi vitamins. I’ve been taking these for about 5 months now. I like these specific ones because they are vegan. They contain no gelatin, full of great vitamins and minerals for your body and they are 1 a day! I would definitely recommend to any woman who’s options are limited to certain intake!
berkeley L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I think this vitamin for women's health. Garden of life always has high quality supplements. I like this company's ethics as well
Ashley L.
Fitchburg, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the Garden of Life My Kind Organics Women’s Multivitamins! I love that they are organic and from clean sources. I feel that this is a brands I can trust. I would definitely recommend to others. I love knowing that they are USDA Organic & Non-GMO Vitamins made with Clean Tablet Technology and Whole Food Ingredients.
Amanda P.
Pasadena
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
We have been using this product for quite some time and enjoy it. We have tried other brands, and what we most enjoy about this one is that it is easy to take with no funky aftertaste. We keep our bottle in the refrigerator to maintain freshness. This product is priced fairly, and does the job at supporting our healthy lifestyle.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
The only vitamin brand I trust! I get mine at my local sprouts farmers market. They usually have a vitamin sale once a while. That's when I stock up. Their expensive if you don't buy them on sale. The ingredients are great that's what you pay for!
Destiny S.
Cary
When I was 8 weeks, Istarted taking these and ever since I have a more even mood and I don't break out so crazy with zits. My baby girl is so plump when she drinks my vitamin rich milk. Doctors have told me that my milk is strong in colostrum. I even have a feeling thats why my baby is so content. Barely cries.
There was a month where they were out of stock, and i began to feel sick and moody like i used to, my face started breaking out and my milk was very low so my girl was very grumpy. I was so glad when they were restocked. These vitamins literally rejuvenate my life and keep my baby healthy and happy.
I would be so anxious if they were discontinued. Thank you, truly. Garden Of Life mykind Organics Prenatal Multi