Garden of Life Mykind Organics Vitamin C Organic Spray Cherry-Tangerine 2 oz - Vegan uploaded by JamieGarden of Life Mykind Organics Vitamin C Organic Spray Cherry-Tangerine 2 oz - Vegan uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY GARDEN OF LIFE

A burst of Vitamin C from Whole Food that is certified organic and Non-GMO verified. Organic Amla berry is one of the richest food sources of vitamin C with naturally occurring Bioflavonoids and supporting co-nutrients for vitamin C absorption. Vitamin CSupports the immune system and promotes skin and tissue health. Vitamin C Certified Organic SprayCertified OrganicFarmed without the use of toxic pesticides and fertilizers Non-GMO VerifiedIndependent, third party verification Vegan Certified Third party certified by Vegan ActionGluten Free CertifiedThird party certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) Certified Organic Whole FoodNo Added SugarsNon GMO Project VerifiedLiquid Whole Food see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
I've been using this product for almost 6 months while everyone around me was getting sick.. I NEVER got sick and I think it has to do with using this every day. It also helped my overall health. Affordable, yes. They usually have sales on Vitacost where I purchase mine. Good taste. GREAT BRAND! I will always re purchase this product!!!
Jamie
It's hard to find vitamin C that isn't ascorbic acid, the junk that comes from China. I wanted natural sourced vitamin c. I found this Garden of Life My Kind Organics. It's a cherry-tangerine spray, with no added sugars. This spray is a certified organic wholefood. The ingredient list is very long and has whole foods in it. No grapefruit in it, though, so you can take it with your medication. I love the ease of use and know is actually healthful. The cons is that the bottle is small and the taste isn't so great. Simple cherry flavor would've been better.
Kayelyn p.
Tastes amazing and I don't get sick I take it once a day unless I'm feeling bad they I'll take more I feel like it has helped me through all my allergies
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
I love this, it tastes so good and I love that it's a raw vitamin c and that it's organic
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
I really love Mykind vitamins sprays, the C vitamin spray is delicious and I wish I was able to review the B12 spray and D3 spray because they are also amazing! Ultra high quality and with a nice flavour.