HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionGarden of Life
mykind Organics Turmeric Inflammatory Response Gummy† 120 Vegan Gummy Drops

by Garden of Life

Made with Organic Fermented Turmeric & Ginger, mykind Organics Turmeric Inflammatory Response Gummy† is made with Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified real fruit—no animal gelatin or refined sugars—just real fruit! Our ingredients are...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garden Of Life mykind Organics Turmeric Inflammatory Response Gummy† 120 Vegan Gummy Drops!
Chrissy W.
Wheaton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I swear this stuff has been amazing for my inflammation levels. I feel less pain taking them, even as I'm recovering from. Back surgery
Tracee C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have bone and joint pain. This turmeric helps with my inflammation. I do try to eat a healthy diet as well. The flavor is wonderful. I’ve purchased this product numerous times and will continue.
Anjelica L.
Knightdale, NC
I bought the tablet version of this, which I couldn’t select. However, the tablets of turmeric and black pepper from this brand aren’t the cheapest but not the most expensive. As someone who wants to age healthily and has tendon problems, turmeric helps me maintain my lifestyle.

Looking for your answer?