Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetGarden of Life
mykind Organics Elderberry Syrup 659 fl oz (195 ml)

Garden Of Life mykind Organics Elderberry Syrup 6.59 fl oz (195 ml)

by Garden of Life

mykind Organics Elderberry Syrup For highly concentrated immune system support† for the entire family, mykind Organics Elderberry Immune Syrup is the herbal product for you. Black Elderberry and Echinacea have been used for centuries across Europe and North America as traditional herbal remedies. We’ve concentrated our own unique organic extracts of these herbs and combined them with antioxidant-rich vitamin C derived from Organic Amla berry, Organic Rosemary extract and Zinc (from organic guava) for this delicious, sugar-free syrup that you can use as needed. mykind Organics Elderberry Syrup—and the entire line of Herbals—is Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified ensuring these herbals are clean and grown without toxic pesticides, herbicides or fungicides. We also use an Organic, Non-GMO Verified extraction method so no harsh chemicals or conventional corn alcohol are used. Real to the Root—mykind Organics Herbal Supplements. mykind Organics Elderberry Syrup Benefits Highly concentrated immune system support† With organic Echinacea plus zinc & vitamin c Convenient serving cup - no added sugars Great for the entire family Certified USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified Certified Gluten Free, Certified Vegan & Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garden Of Life mykind Organics Elderberry Syrup 6.59 fl oz (195 ml)!
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Garden Of Life mykind Organics Elderberry Syrup 6.59 fl oz (195 ml) uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: Target
This elderberry syrup is mediocre. The ingredients are very good. When I first opened it the cap and the mouth of the bottle looked moldy or something; I guess it’s just due to the ingredients. The packaging is sustainable, it’s a glass bottle. It’s rather expensive at $28 for 6 ounces. Once opened you need to put it in the refrigerator. I personally don’t like the taste of this, I mixed it with water to consume it. I haven’t tried this a lot, so I’m unsure if I would repurchase it.
Morgan C.
Brooklyn, NY
A friend put me on to this because she gives it to her children and I’m so glad I did. I am someone who gets sick every cold and flu season and this helps increase my immune system so I can fight it.
Elle N.
Pasadena, CA
I swear by this stuff. I rarely get sick—- like every five years or so; I take other supplements and wellness products, but this has been a staple for me. it may be psychosomatic, but I don’t care!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,766 reviews
This is a great supplement for the immune system and it helps to prevent sickness and is helpful to speed recovery.
Brittany A.
Bonney Lake, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is okay but the product line as a whole is lovely! Absolutely! I highly recommend this for around cold and flu season. Expensive in general BUT they do go on sale!
Khrystal C.
Concentrated immune system support syrup from organic black Elderberry and Echinacea. Antioxidant rich vitamin C from organic amla berry, rosemary and zinc from organic guava
Molly-Ann C.
Windsor, CT
This is actually used to help me immune system by giving it some extra help, but I found taking it at night helped destress and calm my mind before bed which helps me fall asleep. It gives me an immunity boost to help when in public but that ease of mind to help me stop over thinking and keeping myself awake but more calm my brain down so it can try and get some rest instead of it's normal anxious self.
Kaysey W.
Conshohocken, PA
I LOVE THIS SYRUP! I have been taking elderberry syrup or gummies from this brand for almost a year. It's great during flu and cold season. I have only gotten sick once in the past year *knocks on wood* I think everyone should take elderberry syrup with echinacea and zinc all year round. It's pricey but better  to be proactive than reactive.

Looking for your answer?