HealthWellnessHerbal SupplementsGarden of Life
mykind Organics Ashwagandha 2 month supply (60ct)

Garden Of Life mykind Organics Ashwagandha 2 month supply (60ct)

by Garden of Life

mykind Organics Ashwagandha Ashwagandha is a clinically studied adaptogenic herb that nourishes your adrenal glands, helping your body to manage stress, optimize energy levels and fight fatigue.† Inspired by centuries of Ayurveda, we’ve added Organic Fermented Ginger Root to our Ashwagandha for its synergistic effect. mykind Organics Ashwagandha—and the entire line of Herbals—is Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified ensuring these herbals are clean and grown without toxic pesticides, herbicides or fungicides. We also use an Organic, Non-GMO Verified extraction method so no harsh chemicals or conventional corn alcohol are used. Real to the Root—mykind Organics Herbal Supplements. mykind Organics Ashwagandha Benefits Promotes a healthy stress response† Boosts energy & mood† Added probiotics to enhance digestion† Certified USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified Certified Gluten Free by NSF, Certified Vegan & Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garden Of Life mykind Organics Ashwagandha 2 month supply (60ct)!
John B.
Cloquet, MN
This has become my go to for a natural stress and anxiety reducer. Was skeptical at first but, boy within a few days of starting this I felt more relaxed and slept better. Rarely do I need to take my melatonin since starting this. Highly recommend over taking a prescription medication.
Sarah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
I have never took any thing like this before. This really calms me down especially when I have stressful days at work.

Looking for your answer?