Garden of Life Mykind Organics 2000 IU Vegan D3 Chewable Tablet, Raspberry/Lemon, 30 Count

BY GARDEN OF LIFE

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review
Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Supplement your diet with whole food vitamin d3 that's certified usda organic and non-gmo verified. see more...

Review (1)
Tawnee C.
One of my coworkers pawned these off onto me since I'm the office vegan and therefore get all the weird vegan stuff that comes through the door (we work with food so this is commonplace). Now I'd like to think I'm pretty grown-up about taking my medicine but I don't exaggerate when I say these taste like lemon-flavored chalk. It's become a running joke that we give these to new team members as a form of hazing, that's how bad these taste. The pills are too large to swallow outright so you have to chew them to get them down. I don't recommend these at all.

back